WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Aids Johnson protip: Blount is out for the rest of the season, you might want to switch up.
Drake-Shrug-Hotline-Bling-Gif.gif

Don't worry BBY girl, I already beat your ass.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So playoffs @Snowman , time to up some trash talk, so was thinking about our game and thought just to be different i would put my thoughts in dog gifs (gotta love random right), so was thinking we could have a friendly build up you know
tumblr_inline_n8fjqeXCTv1qhqkwv.gif
like me and you spooning fantasy football, then i looked at your team and saw you line up and thought about them trying to get the ball

tumblr_nab666GzPs1qb6v6ro1_400.gif

Then i thought about my victory dance
tumblr_n4nh4tVrit1svecmko1_400.gif

Then i thought i could lose and felt sick for sure

Dogs-humping-puke.gif

so all in all it could be close and thats my dog trash talk done, enjoy, over to you

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:lol1: My goodness.

I hate not being able to trash talk back but that whole post sent me into such a fit of hysteria I can't even think straight. Dammit, Pottsy, now I've gotta find a way to fight back. Hold on, hold on!

In other news, congrats on tonight's game being worth watching. In case you wonder why we play fantasy. GO GURLEY GO

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
All hail @Senhor Perfect . Of all the owners that made the playoffs, I wanted to face him the least. And of course he ends up owning my ass by 30 points with most of his players still in the 4th quarter. Go all the way you magnificent bastard, and make my loss sting a bit less. :nod:

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Didn't even know I was still in this bitch, way to whoop my ass Kevin.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so @Senhor Perfect looks like we meet yet again, so time for some more gif jive talking, hey but feeling a bit more topical than dogs this week

So first of all congrats on winning the league, bet the perfect house was all cheery like this
giphy.gif

Looking at our teams i think it could be a close game, but hopefully it will end with senhor getting anoyed at a loss

giphy.gif

as i may just crush his team
giphy.gif

I really hope i do sneak a win as i have a new victory dance ready for this week

giphy.gif

But if i lose i could be upset

giphy.gif

so good luck, hope it's a good one

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Heyya Bomber, just because it's a consolation game doesn't mean you aren't getting your ass kicked. :tough:

GO POTTSY GO! GO POTTSY GO! HAIL BRITANIA!

• Haha
Reactions: Vice and pottsy946

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Heyya Bomber, just because it's a consolation game doesn't mean you aren't getting your ass kicked. :tough:

GO POTTSY GO! GO POTTSY GO! HAIL BRITANIA!
Hooooo I almost forgot that was my username when I first came here! And then you were so cool in helping me change it once ol' Davey came back lame as fuck.
I might let you win this one just for that.
Lol, as if

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hooooo I almost forgot that was my username when I first came here! And then you were so cool in helping me change it once ol' Davey came back lame as fuck.
I might let you win this one just for that.
Lol, as if

Serious stuff now (yay for no shit talking as i can outgif you all (apart from @Aids Johnson , who is the gif king btw, and that hurts to say as a bears fan), but tbh your team was the one that looked most scary to me. on players who could have gone off and killed me, and no offence but pretty sure you know it @Snowman you were the most random team in the playoffs

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Serious stuff now (yay for no shit talking as i can outgif you all (apart from @Aids Johnson , who is the gif king btw, and that hurts to say as a bears fan), but tbh your team was the one that looked most scary to me. on players who could have gone off and killed me, and no offence but pretty sure you know it @Snowman you were the most random team in the playoffs
R532pTw.png