• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

We know those matches are on the card, dude. They're in the opening post.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Sabretooth

At the smackdown tapings set to air this Friday, The Big Show vs Cody Rhodes for the Intercontinental Title has been added to wrestlemania

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well, things are coming full circle now. It's looking like a WrestleMania to remember now, I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Sabretooth

Big Show vs Shaq is a done deal is it now? I knew he wasn't going to. Ever since I first read about, I knew it wasn't gonna happen. The Big Show had to be a heel and wwe just wasn't going to that to show (making him be the go to guy for a celebrity match). Although I would have rather seen Cody Rhodes vs Goldust, not just because they're brothers, but because I think they could put on a great match. WWE hinted at it a few months ago when Goldust came out as Dustin and got the beautiful disaster kick then a few weeks later, Cody said he was better than Dustin. But WWE has a reputation for abandoning story lines so...

In other news Kharma has said that she will return to wwe soon so hopefully she will face Beth Phoenix at wrestlemania. Originally it was supposed to see Beth Phoenix vs Natalya but considering Natalya's storyline I doubt it.

Postman Dave

Honestly can't see Beth defending at WM at this point. By the looks of Raw, Eve vs. Kelly could be a possibility.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
And that's a travesty of justice.

It's not like the Divas belt means anything, so I could really care less, as sad as that is to say. Same for the US belt, because I highly doubt Swagger will be defending it either. But let's not forget that HHH/Taker will get about an hour including their outlandish introductions for their match.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
It's not like the Divas belt means anything, so I could really care less, as sad as that is to say. Same for the US belt, because I highly doubt Swagger will be defending it either. But let's not forget that HHH/Taker will get about an hour including their outlandish introductions for their match.
Hey, there's nothing outlandish about the possibility of Metallica being used like last year. :nod:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The fact the Divas' and US title belt mean nothing is the travesty of justice. Even more so what I was talking about was that we'd have to bear witness to those two "compete" at WrestleMania! :puke: