WWE WrestleMania 31 Preview + Live Discussion: March 29, 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: WWE WrestleMania 31 Preview + Live Discussion

Triple H definitely will. Sting I guess will, but we're sorta underexposed to his normal WWE entrance so it may be hard to tell

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: WWE WrestleMania 31 Preview + Live Discussion

- Randy Orton will be issuing a WrestleMania 31 challenge to Seth Rollins on Monday's RAW from Des Moines, Iowa. In the interview with Michael Cole that airs on this week's SmackDown, Orton says he's going to RAW to spit in Rollins' face and then challenge him to a match at WrestleMania.

Well that's too sweet to be sour

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Lol the match was pretty much set after he attacked him on Raw like a heel. Seth gets carted off, it would of been better for him to be off TV till the week of Mania selling that mugging.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has been added to the ladder match at WrestleMania. I tell ya, this is looking to be an awesome WrestleMania. Possibly better then last year

Last edited by a moderator:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Daniel Bryan has been added to the ladder match at WrestleMania. I tell ya, this is looking to be an awesome WrestleMania. Possibly better then last year
Yeah, putting your most over star in a mid card match really makes for an awesome Wrestlemania.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah, putting your most over star in a mid card match really makes for an awesome Wrestlemania.

Yeah it does. Makes the mid card look important and Bryan already had his moment at last years 'Mania and dropped the ball. Not WWE's fault

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have to agree with the pipsqueak for once. If there was a better match this year for him, I'd be all for it; however, he doesn't need the championship match every year.

This is Roman Reigns' time in the sun and I can't wait. I think they're going to kill it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I have to agree with the pipsqueak for once. If there was a better match this year for him, I'd be all for it; however, he doesn't need the championship match every year.

This is Roman Reigns' time in the sun and I can't wait. I think they're going to kill it.

I think Roman will perform well, but it isn't his time yet and I think Lesnar retains the World Title at Mania. I still say you can keep Lesnar as champion all the way to Summerslam and have Bryan/Lesnar as the big money match, you could of had at Mania.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I think Roman will perform well, but it isn't his time yet and I think Lesnar retains the World Title at Mania. I still say you can keep Lesnar as champion all the way to Summerslam and have Bryan/Lesnar as the big money match, you could of had at Mania.

Reigns proved he was ready at Fastlane when he had a great match with Daniel Bryan.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Reigns proved he was ready at Fastlane when he had a great match with Daniel Bryan.
My grandad could have a great match with Daniel Bryan, not exactly a great measuring stick that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My grandad could have a great match with Daniel Bryan, not exactly a great measuring stick that.

And wrong. You can carry someone to a good match not a great match. Reigns had a hand in making the match as good as it was.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah but Bryan led him to that great match, Reigns has a tougher test with Lesnar. Time to eat those Germans!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Yeah it does. Makes the mid card look important and Bryan already had his moment at last years 'Mania and dropped the ball. Not WWE's fault
Are you fucking mad?

Bryan was injured which is hardly his fault and he still gets by far the loudest reactions. I am not Bryan's biggest fan but he is clearly one of the best wrestlers in WWE.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Are you fucking mad?

Bryan was injured which is hardly his fault and he still gets by far the loudest reactions. I am not Bryan's biggest fan but he is clearly one of the best wrestlers in WWE.

Ok it wasn't his fault but he had his chance. Booking the exact same scenario two years in a row where Bryan overcomes the odds and becomes champion would be stupid. The IC Title needs Bryan because it generally features better wrestling than the world title and Bryan can still shine. AND it's not like he'll never get in the world title picture again.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright ladies and gentleman, following last nights Raw, the match card has been completed with the addition of Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins. The match is being billed as "The Viper vs The Future"

Thoughts on the final card