• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE World Titles

noumenon

I couldn't stand it, and it was such a horribly corny face theme. "HEY, NOTHIN YOU CAN SAY, NOTHIN'S GONNA CHANGE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MEEE" ugh.

Airfixx

Yeah, I think the music and the being billed from Africa will be slowly faded out

Dude, it's the jamaican shit that's being phased out. :roll:
I think a heavier less happy-go-lucky theme would fit Kofi nicely.

There's nothing wrong with the reggae vibe - he's already explained/expressed a love for jamaican culture since 'turning' African - Just give him a heavier dancehall kinda riddim for his entrance.

Lose ALL the Jamaican-isms and you gotta figure he'll have to ditch the "bomboomboom" shit and 'the kids' love that.

MizMasta3000

I think Burn in My light was better for orton post-evolution era when he was a face. Voices is awesome.

If anyone needs a new entrance its Finlay or Cena

Maybe some harder reggae. Change the music without 100% depraving him of his culture

noumenon

Until the day Cena turns heel his music will remain the same. It's too heavily associated with him, he's stuck with it.

Finlay's is terrible.

For a second I think you were talking about "My Time"...HHH's old theme. Honestly my favorite for him, especially as a heel.

noumenon

I hated King of Kings...it sounded like Lemmy shat that out in a half an hour. All slurred n shit... "EY KAWL EM ZE KING.....THE KANG ON KINGS.."