WWE upset with Brie Bella, why Big Show didn't appear on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
9b464cb7c6eb0830fd0fdb7b54c54e12._.jpg

Not sure why this made me lmao

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm not surprised to see WWE upset over this. Remember the huge overreaction to the Janet Jackson nip slip?

Why weren't they up in arms when Kaitlyn's tits were flapping in the wind then?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Maybe they missed it or felt it was far less obvious. I don't even know how obvious the one last night was, whether it was just a quick shot or a lingering shot that focused on the exposed nipple for several seconds, I'm just going by what I read since I skipped the segment from last night. It's no debate though that there's a very prudish attitude when it comes to nudity in the States. Just look at the Janet Jackson incident or look at how the ratings boards treats nudity in films. A movie like Lost In Translation was given an R rating just for one quick nipple shot that could only be seen in passing and that could easily be missed.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Why weren't they up in arms when Kaitlyn's tits were flapping in the wind then?

Posted this in the legends thread, but will throw it in here too so you guys can laugh at me for it:

I think it's a work. The nip slip and the subsequent apology are the types of things are exactly the kind of stuff that draw people to stupid reality shows on E!.
By making her apologize and make stupid excuses it's making her look like all the other people on that channel who draw the braindead people who watch it.
Besides, how can your nipple just be out there like that on national television and you just smile and not notice?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Posted this in the legends thread, but will throw it in here too so you guys can laugh at me for it:

I think it's a work. The nip slip and the subsequent apology are the types of things are exactly the kind of stuff that draw people to stupid reality shows on E!.
By making her apologize and make stupid excuses it's making her look like all the other people on that channel who draw the braindead people who watch it.
Besides, how can your nipple just be out there like that on national television and you just smile and not notice?

Probably a good call, sadly. Shame on WWE, Brie but mostly any dipshit that watches that piece of trash show

Reactions: Snowman1

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It wasn't just a short nip slip, the majority of her tit was out. Very careless and obviously embarrassing.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Damn, now babies are afraid of he mom's nipples... How are they going to drink their milk now if even their feeding bottle looks like a nipple? ANSWER ME TO THAT WWE OFFICIALS! I don't really get it. Those are things that can happen. She already said she's sorry.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
it was even better watching MIZ notice.... his facial expression was priceless!!!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
NIPPLE. Poor Big Show.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
-According to reports, WWE officials were said to be furious at Brie Bella for her wardrobe malfunction at Monday’s WWE RAW show from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas. Apparently the apology she tweeted was something she was ordered to do by WWE management.

[Credit: F4WOnline.com]

Seriously WWE getting so pissed at this is pathetic it was clearly an accident its not the first time a nip slip has happened didnt Kaitlyn expose herself not so long ago yet she didnt get told to apologise on twitter