WWE upset with Brie Bella, why Big Show didn't appear on RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
- The reason Big Show didn't return on last night's Raw may be because of his knee injury. Show was still limping as recent as the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. WWE officials may want him back early so they can shoot an angle for SummerSlam.

- WWE officials were furious over the Brie Bella nipple slip on last night's RAW. The apology that she tweeted out was ordered by management.
F4Wonline.com

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Give me a fucking break. You people in the States have got to relax. It's a fucking nipple, we all have two, some have three. I could understand if she was spread eagle with no panties on, but a little nipple? People need to grow up.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I understand why WWE may be "furious", but it's only a nipple. I didn't see any harm done by the accidental nipple slip - I think it's quite obvious she didn't do it on purpose.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Give me a fucking break. You people in the States have got to relax. It's a fucking nipple, we all have two, some have three. I could understand if she was spread eagle with no panties on, but a little nipple? People need to grow up.

I considered posting RVD's double nipple slip, but I figured that wouldn't go over too well. :eww:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
a6be7394e30527d823e1d87bbfc3165d._.jpg
<----------- Much more offensive to see than a nipple.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
WWE shut up. Nobody cares about a nipple, it'll come and go like everything else. Outside of having Daniel Bryan, the Bella twins aren't that interesting anyways.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I could not care less about the nipple talk.

If WWE knew Big Show still had a bum wheel why did they advertise it like he was definitely returning? Pathetic company, out of buildness by 2013

Skully

Jobber
Reaction score
I understand why WWE may be "furious", but it's only a nipple. I didn't see any harm done by the accidental nipple slip - I think it's quite obvious she didn't do it on purpose.
sorry but plz sent me photo.

Skully

Jobber
Reaction score
sorry but plz sent me photo.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I saw Brie's tweet before watching Raw and I looked out for it during that segment and yeah her nipple was exposed her dress seem to uncover everything I think that dress wasent suitable she should of picked a dress that actually covered her boobs. I guess Vince and management saw this and were pissed off so this is why they made her send out that tweet to apologise

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I saw Brie's tweet before watching Raw and I looked out for it during that segment and yeah her nipple was exposed her dress seem to uncover everything I think that dress wasent suitable she should of picked a dress that actually covered her boobs. I guess Vince and management saw this and were pissed off so this is why they made her send out that tweet to apologise

9b464cb7c6eb0830fd0fdb7b54c54e12._.jpg