WWE Twitter thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Like I've said if Austin has a comeback match then it needs to be against Punk. I know Punk would def lose for sure but idc.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Austin seems to be a big fan of Punk, so I wouldn't be all that surprised if he wanted to put Punk over.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
CMPunk
@steveaustinBSR: cashing in my chips for the evening folks...good night.” Remember Steven, Everybody at one time or another, goes to sleep
Continuing with the godly Punk tweets.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
"I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year. I just woke up one day and I knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time. I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I knew I'd be history by July. Come say goodbye on July 17th. I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX"
Sounds similar to what Punk said when he was leaving ROH for WWE.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Sounds similar to what Punk said when he was leaving ROH for WWE.
Exactly the same which gives me hope he is staying and winning the title.

-- CM Punk's Twitter message Monday concerning his pending departure from WWE was copied verbatim from a post he made in June 2005 on his LiveJournal account (available here) regarding what was to have been his final match for Ring of Honor.

Days before ROH's Death before Dishonor III event, Punk wrote: "I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year. I just woke up one day and knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time. I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I honestly knew i'd be history by June. Come say goodbye on Saturday, I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX"

Punk defeated Austin Aries to win the ROH World Championship and remained with the organization for an additional two months.

Fast forward to Monday, Punk wrote on Twitter regarding his pending departure from WWE: "I knew I was gone at the beginning of the year. I just woke up one day and I knew. That's the way I work a lot of the time. I think it's creepy too, but it's really helpful. I knew I'd be history by July. Come say goodbye on July 17th. I promise to go out with a bang. Trust me. XxX"

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

The Flash

Reaction score
@TheRock CM Punk: it's simple business - The Rock is the main event at Wrestlemania cause it draws more money in one night, then u will in lifetime.

lol burn

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
As much of a burn it is, you could replace Punk's name with 95% of the WWE payroll.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- WWE Ice Cream Bars was trending on Twitter last night during the closing segment, thanks to CM Punk. Joey Styles noted on Twitter that you can help bring the ice cream bars back by contacting Good Humor on their website.
:lol: that mic really is power in that man's hands.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah but he's still not as good as David Otunga.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Former WWE star Gene Snitsky, who took shots at The Miz throughout his reign as WWE Champion via Twitter, continues to belittle his former colleague.

During Chavo Guerrero's Twitter diatribe of John Cena on Saturday, the third generation grappler took a potshot at The Miz. He wrote, "And frankly no one believes it anymore. If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass, so please deliver if you say that.."

The former Heat headliner wholeheartedly agreed with Chavo's critical assessment of The Miz.

"Well said chavo!" Snitsky typed. "Wtf is seriously scared of the fukn Miz? Ru kiddin me!!!!"

A follower of Snitsky's said The Miz "is awesome," to which he replied, "RU fukn kiddin me? Heez a putz and i mean that."

He also ripped WWE Monday night for trying to insult the fans' intelligence by implying that John Cena would be dismissed from the organization.

"Well here we go again with the wwe trying to insult our intelligence!" Snitsky wrote. "Does anyone really think John Cena is gettin fired? Wtf cmon rukidinme."

Snitsky was backstage looking for work at last month's SmackDown taping in Hershey, Pennsylvania. He revealed recently on Twitter that he was not offered a contract to return.

Snitsky (@therealsnitsky) responded to negative comments he got following a rant on The Miz:

"Love the haters on twitter!!!! I beat the miz in 30 secs and he could nvr hold my jockstrap! Im a div 1 athelete, former NFL player! Fags"

"Do your research you f***in no life pieces of shit! Lmao... Anyof you mommys boys ever accomplish nethin b sides sniffin ur moms panties"
Can't hold your jockstrap yet he is a former WWE champion and still has a job in the WWE and you were looking for work and couldn't get any smh. What a moron.