WWE Twitter thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
Aww what a sweet thing for Christian to say. :)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Piper:
"Saw interviews with Cena and the Rock talking how They paved the road to Hollywood. They did great, but only ONE man paved the way. Fact!"

"The Rock and Cena in Pipers Pit....Straight improv!..Book it!! I an't scared of no ghost..."

I'd mark for those two and Miz to be on Piper's Pit the last Raw before WM since Piper has already said he is booked to be at WM

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
If this is seriously going to be improve then I can see some straight shooting.......... I doubt that Vince would let anything like a slip of the tongue happen before Wrestlemania. Would be pretty mad to see The Rock unscripted shooting on Cena though.

AF.

Reaction score
The Rock and Cena are probably good friends backstage. Don't know why Rock would shoot on him.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Maryse has confirmed she will be on Dancing with the Stars to support Y2J tomorrow. Last week Bella Twins and Alicia Fox were there to support him. I wonder if WWE plans to send numerous divas to each show.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Taker/HHH Match thoughts

Joey Styles: "The end of that match between The Undertaker and Triple H was one of the best I have ever seen. 19-0 at WM. The Undertaker is not one of us."

Jim Ross: "Huge respect for Undertaker & HHH. They beat the hell out of ea other. Both their bodies are bruised/ scrapped. Nasty. Great old school bout."

Chris Jericho: "Two thoughts about Mania- 1-Taker/HHH told a brilliant story and stole the show 2-Mitchell Cole has the worst collection of tattoos ever."

Shawn Michaels: "Undertaker/HHH was Awesome. Two war horses showing it how its done. A pleasure to watch!!"

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I agree with Styles I loved the ending of that match. Kept thinking HHH was gonna get out of it and Taker not being able to stand was pretty interesting too.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Here we go again.

- Maryse said a homophobic remark late last night on Twitter, writing, "Ur sooo gay......."

It appears the WWE Diva blundered sending a private message as it was directed to no one in particular on her timeline. The tweet was deleted a short while later.

WWE has come under fire from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) in recent weeks, which took issue with 'homophobic taunts' John Cena directed towards Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on the February 28 episode of Monday Night Raw, as well as a homophobic slur Michael Cole tweeted to Josh Mathews on March 26. Cena's unsavory verbiage prompted WWE to issue an apology and form a partnership with the organization on an anti-bullying campaign. WWE addressed Cole's conduct by alerting GLAAD of the situation and announcing that he would partake in a training session.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- Big Show started asking fans a few weeks back for suggestions on names for his knockout punch finishing move. Show announced last night on Twitter that the new name for his move is WMD - Weapon of Mass Destruction.
Think maybe he should have gotten something more fitting to him.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Mick Foley joked on Twitter that he is contemplating asking TNA Wrestling permission to attend The Rock's birthday celebration next month on Monday Night RAW.

The Rock is advertised for the May 2nd episode of RAW in Miami, which also happens to be his birthday.

"Is @therock really having a birthday party on Raw? Maybe they'll show a clip of th pardookie I threw him in '99. Think Yurple will show up?" Foley continued, "I just received 57 messages in the last 2 min -The people WANT the Mick @therock 's party, they NEED the Mick @therock 's party!"

Foley added moments later, "And 62 new ones in the last two minutes as well. Guess it couldn't hurt to ask for a one day furlough from TNA to help @therock celebrate."
Would love to see Rock and Sock in the ring together for that one more time. Idk if TNA will allow that tho.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Jim Ross wrote the following on his Twitter account:

"Hand's throbbing. Xrays tues. Cole's tooth went to the bone on my fist. Not an artistic masterpiece. Dropping bombs. Leather straps sun. Ugh."

Good job JR

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Awesome that he legit punched Cole even if that shit dragged so bad.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Guess she'll go straight to fucking up the Bellas.

- The former Awesome Kong has changed her Twitter name to @kharma. Her former account, @awesomekong, has all of the tweets deleted from it, only follows @kharma and features a shot of The Bella Twins as the profile picture.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
- Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder reunited on last night's episode of WWE Superstars. Hawkins came out and helped Ryder get a win over Vladimir Kozlov. After the win, the former Major Brothers, celebrated together. They wrote the following on Twitter:

Ryder: "The Broskis Are Back @TheCurtHawkins & @ZackRyder WWWYKI"

Hawkins: "Thanks for the support, it's just the beginning & we'll need all your help. I like #MajorBroskis but Broskis of Destruction made me laugh."
Pretty cool to see they are back together. Put them on T.V now.