WWE Trying to Make CM Punk Look Weak?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
His heel character turned into a "coward heel" quickly which makes all the cheap wins okay. The ideology behind a coward heel is to win under fluke circumstances and use that to get the crowd to hate you. No marks like someone who wins but doesn't deserve to, especially if this costs the face they are cheering the victory.

Though it is rather annoying how one half of his reign (when he was a face) consisted of constant clean wins, but the other half of his reign consists of cheap wins (when he was a heel). The good guy/bad guy theory is outdated in my opinion.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Being WWE champion meant everything to CM Punk and he didn't want to risk losing it to anyone. The use of these measures (Maddox and The Shield) were planned ahead of time even if he could have won in the end independently. I don't think these measures were taken due to weakness but rather desperation and insecurity in order to preserve what he holds most dear.

Alpa Chino

Jobber
Reaction score
AW: WWE Trying to Make CM Punk Look Weak?!

He was acting pretty chicken, when it came to Ryback... Really annoyed me, since the WWE Champion should not wet himself because a rookie... Goldberg schtick or not.

What makes it even worse in retrospective is the fact that Ryback is not really booked strong since his feud with Punk. Well, I Guess i I just dont like Ryback, I dont Know...

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
How does WWE 'try to make CM Punk looks weak"? Punk makes himself look weak by weighing 170 pounds. If he wants to look stronger then homeboy should pump some goddamn iron for once in his pathetic crackhead life.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
His heel character turned into a "coward heel" quickly which makes all the cheap wins okay. The ideology behind a coward heel is to win under fluke circumstances and use that to get the crowd to hate you. No marks like someone who wins but doesn't deserve to, especially if this costs the face they are cheering the victory.

Though it is rather annoying how one half of his reign (when he was a face) consisted of constant clean wins, but the other half of his reign consists of cheap wins (when he was a heel). The good guy/bad guy theory is outdated in my opinion.

This.
I always said that I would love to see a heel who gets clean wins, not a monstrous heel like Henry, a heel like ziggler or punk, I want to see a heel that is only a heel by his attitude towards the fans and other superstars, a heel that insults the fans like punk does while in the same time can win matches without cheating.

Punk won all his matches during his face run as WWE Champion clean, it just didn't make sense when he had to win all his matches after heel turn controversially.