WWE Trying to Make CM Punk Look Weak?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I agree that made him look weak at the Rumble Match! But as for the Sheild help Punk all along I would not worry about that just YET! As that made it look like Paul Heyman was behind it woithout CM Punk knowing.

He said "when CM Punk and I pay..."

Pretty sure Punk knew what Paul was doing.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
He said "when CM Punk and I pay..."

Pretty sure Punk knew what Paul was doing.

That did? I did not catch that I though Paul just said Paul paid him?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
That did? I did not catch that I though Paul just said Paul paid him?

He said We. That would imply that Punk is at least okay with Paul doing it for him. But Punk is a heel, and heels in general are cowards, unless they are giants.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
The superstars put over Punk as a good competitor so they don't make him look weak. Punk is a small guy compared to Rock and Cena so naturally he comes off as week because of his size, but WWE does the opposite and makes him look strong by having him make guys like Brodus Clay tap out.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Forget about monster heels who destroy everything, it would be great to a heel who can win without cheating, just his attitude towards the fans and other superstars that makes him a heel.

Most all heels are hated because of their actions and how they treat the fans. If you're a great enough performer in the ring, then you can pull it off beating faces cleanly. Kurt Angle did. He beat Hulk Hogan, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Booker T., Rey Mysterio, Edge, etc. all cleanly as a heel and it didn't make them look bad at all. But he also cheated at times, too. Cheating is just a part of a heel's game.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Most all heels are hated because of their actions and how they treat the fans. If you're a great enough performer in the ring, then you can pull it off beating faces cleanly. Kurt Angle did. He beat Hulk Hogan, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Booker T., Rey Mysterio, Edge, etc. all cleanly as a heel and it didn't make them look bad at all. But he also cheated at times, too. Cheating is just a part of a heel's game.

Yes but they booked Punk to win controversially in every title match since his heel turn, not once has he won clean.
Why not booking him to win some matches clean to make him look stronger?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Baraa said:
Yes but they booked Punk to win controversially in every title match since his heel turn, not once has he won clean.

I agree but I think it was more circumstance than anything. He did win cleanly at Summerslam but his feud with Ryback had to involve interference to keep Ryback looking strong. And then there was only Rock...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Baraa said:

This isn't a Punk problem, it's pretty general. Unless you're booked as a monster heel (Henry, Show, etc) you're bound to become very weak once you turn heel. Cesaro is an exception, we've praised WWE for that. But most heels are booked weak, should it change? Yes, but it's not a specific Punk problem.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Remember when the heels in WWE were Perfect, Rude, and Macho Man :yay: Not a coward among them.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
It was a great time in wrestling my young Brasilian friend.

Yeah, I bet it was. Sounds quite great from what I've heard and seen.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Remember when the heels in WWE were Perfect, Rude, and Macho Man :yay: Not a coward among them.

gramps :pity: