WWE Treating 1000th RAW Like a Top Pay-Per-View

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
PLEASE, PLEASE, dont book it like that legends smackdown program. Rowdy was the only thing worthwhile in the whole deal. I want to see old superstars, but i DONT want to see them pretend they still have it, when they clearly dont. (Example, how many cobra clutches do we need to see? Jesus)

I want to see some of the old timers, but not at the expense of seeing someone like Dolph or even the likes of Miz job for. They are 60, stop pretending they are actually better than someone half their age. This also includes SCSA, sorry people who want to see him in one more match, the only way i want to see a stunner is if he does it to Vince, that, i would mark like crazy for.

Reactions: Snowman1

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:
PLEASE, PLEASE, dont book it like that legends smackdown program. Rowdy was the only thing worthwhile in the whole deal. I want to see old superstars, but i DONT want to see them pretend they still have it, when they clearly dont. (Example, how many cobra clutches do we need to see? Jesus)

I want to see some of the old timers, but not at the expense of seeing someone like Dolph or even the likes of Miz job for. They are 60, stop pretending they are actually better than someone half their age. This also includes SCSA, sorry people who want to see him in one more match, the only way i want to see a stunner is if he does it to Vince, that, i would mark like crazy for.

Great post, agree with everyhing you said, its so out dated seeing mid card heels job to 60-65 year olds. :upset:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I like how this thread doesn't have any negative nellies. Not much to be negative about tbh. +1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I honestly think 1000th RAW = Summer storyline revealed. Whoever is getting it is in for one massive push.

That would be good

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's the perfect scenario for the big summer storyline to kick off, such an epic milestone is a very important episode, so it would be the right time for it to start, along with the three-hour Raws.