WWE: The Evolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
A very excellent RAW! Was definitely worth the bit of time to read it through!

-The Miz defeating Fandango was a good call especially with Christian lurking around the ring. I love it how you don't use 20+ minute pointless in ring promos that RAW and TNA are known to use. Really good stuff there, and it's really amazing to see Christian being a heel. Gotta love him.

-A good tv match between Kingston and Curtis Axel. I liked the count out that Axel caused, and Kofi refusing help as he makes his way to the back only to get ambushed by Ryback. Ryback is finally getting his dominance back on!

-Lol at Bryan wanting Cena or Orton, and ends up getting Kane. :lmao

-The match was well booked. Lots of action between the two former tag team champions, and great chemistry between them to boot! I would honestly love to see Daniel Bryan getting a clean win via submission over Kane! (ps don't yell at me if that has already happened lol)

-REY MYSTERIO VS DEAN AMBROSE!! :mark: A potential SS match that I would love to see at SS in real life tbh... sorry back to the review. Good action between them and I love that Ambrose hit the Frankensteiner on Mysterio. The right man won this one here, and Sin Cara attacking Mysterio at the end!...

tumblr_m4i32l7dQR1r1b9aso1_400.gif

-Cena Promo! Comments on his match at MITB and so on until... OH SHIT IT'S ORTON! The first (?) faceoff between champ and MITB winner is happening and shit just got real... did we just see a heel turn on Orton? Wonder if Orton and Cena will face off for the title at SS? :hm:

-Aaaaand here comes Punk. Talk talk talk until FREAKING LESNAR COMES OUT! Love how Lesnar doesn't say anything he just goes right onto the assault of Punk. Aww man the ENTIRE ROSTER has to break them up! And a Street Fight is announced by HHH between Punk and Lesnar... yeah consider me hooked for SS!

Good show man. The Lesnar/Punk hype is definitely getting interesting and everything seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. On to Smackdown!

Bully Ray

Reaction score
The Aces and Eights Clubhouse with Brooke!
A very excellent RAW! Was definitely worth the bit of time to read it through!

-The Miz defeating Fandango was a good call especially with Christian lurking around the ring. I love it how you don't use 20+ minute pointless in ring promos that RAW and TNA are known to use. Really good stuff there, and it's really amazing to see Christian being a heel. Gotta love him.

-A good tv match between Kingston and Curtis Axel. I liked the count out that Axel caused, and Kofi refusing help as he makes his way to the back only to get ambushed by Ryback. Ryback is finally getting his dominance back on!

-Lol at Bryan wanting Cena or Orton, and ends up getting Kane. :lmao

-The match was well booked. Lots of action between the two former tag team champions, and great chemistry between them to boot! I would honestly love to see Daniel Bryan getting a clean win via submission over Kane! (ps don't yell at me if that has already happened lol)

-REY MYSTERIO VS DEAN AMBROSE!! :mark: A potential SS match that I would love to see at SS in real life tbh... sorry back to the review. Good action between them and I love that Ambrose hit the Frankensteiner on Mysterio. The right man won this one here, and Sin Cara attacking Mysterio at the end!...

tumblr_m4i32l7dQR1r1b9aso1_400.gif

-Cena Promo! Comments on his match at MITB and so on until... OH SHIT IT'S ORTON! The first (?) faceoff between champ and MITB winner is happening and shit just got real... did we just see a heel turn on Orton? Wonder if Orton and Cena will face off for the title at SS? :hm:

-Aaaaand here comes Punk. Talk talk talk until FREAKING LESNAR COMES OUT! Love how Lesnar doesn't say anything he just goes right onto the assault of Punk. Aww man the ENTIRE ROSTER has to break them up! And a Street Fight is announced by HHH between Punk and Lesnar... yeah consider me hooked for SS!

Good show man. The Lesnar/Punk hype is definitely getting interesting and everything seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. On to Smackdown!

Thanks natlav, for the review! Much appreciated, looking to go places with many angles.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I liked how with the opening match you didn't have Fandango lose immediately after Christian came out to the ring. He managed to keep fighting for quite some time and kick out from a few pin attempts even with the distraction. Something different to the norm and I like that. I second natlav's statement that it is nice to open a show with a wrestling match instead of a promo, nice to mix things up.

Interested to see where you go with Ryback and Kofi. Kofi looked strong even though he lost by refusing medical help and then Ryback only got the jump on him by blindsiding him.

Impressive win for Bryan to make Kane tap out. Big victory so surely there are some big plans in place for him going forward.

Great finish to the Mysterio vs Ambrose match to turn the springboard into the powerbomb. I have to admit it, I was shocked that Sin Cara turned on Mysterio but this should lead to an awesome match on PPV between them.

Nice tease with Orton cashing in the MITB briefcase, he has given Cena that warning now so it could happen anytime and anywhere.

Awesome finish to the show with Punk and Lesnar going at it and having to be pulled apart by the roster. SummerSlam is looking quality already with the addition of those two in a street fight.

On a side note I like the little news items that you post during the week in your BTB thread, it adds to the feel of the brand.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN (26TH JULY 2013)

American Bank Center
Corpus Christi, TX

oaxf2h.jpg

***Born 2 Run***

***PYRO***
***PYRO***
***PYRO***
***PYRO***
***PYRO***

We start Smackdown off with the normal pyro, before we pan across the ecstatic crowd! Where as always Josh Matthews and JBL greet us to Smackdown! They state tonight, Smackdown is fresh coming from not only last week but from Monday where many feuds kicked off
!

"''Enchanted Isle" blasts out as Primo and Epico walk out with thier manager Rosa Mendes! All three are booed as they walk in.

''Special Op'' blasts out as Shield members, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins walk out. Like usual they come out from the back, walking slowly, as the crowd give them a mixed reaction!

MATCH 1
Primo and Epico w/Rosa Mendes vs US Champion and Smackdown MR MITB Dean Ambrose and Tag Team Champion Seth Rollins

The Shield dominate the match at the start, making quick work of what use to be champions! Ambrose and Rollins prove to be too much better the duo, taming them for going top rope. Every move Epico or Primo tries to hit as just simply countered by Rollins and Ambrose. The match ends of with Rollins hitting Blackout!

The Shield are handed their belts before taking a quick exit, they made easy work of Primo and Epico in this match!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

''Let's Light It Up'' blasts out as Divas Champion AJ Lee, comes out skipping! AJ plops her Divas title around her shoulder before speaking, she says that last week on Smackdown after she was speaking about how great and how better she's made this company she was interrupted by a little someone! Paige is chanted across the crowd! She says yes it was Paige who attacked her last week on Smackdown and she knows why! She says that Paige was the NXT Women's Championship and she wanted more then devolopment, she wanted my championship! She wanted to replace me! AJ says that all Paige can do is say she's an Anti Diva or any of the other crap but at the end of the day! The best women or diva in this ring is your Divas Championship AJ Lee!

"Smashed in the Face" blasts out as Paige walks out wearing her short black jacket! The crowd cheer as she slowly walks in, Paige says that everything AJ said was her opinion but the fact is that she's not only the best diva now but she's the best diva that's ever stepped in this ring! Paige quickly boots AJ in the chest before hitting her with a Paige Turner! The crowd cheer as Paige lifts up AJ's title and lifts it high!

We go to the commentary box where Matthews and JBL talk about how good Paige's been doing and how she deserves a title shot at the Divas Championship! They end it off saying next up Team Rhodes Scholars are in a two on one handicap match against Mark Henry!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 2
Team Rhodes Scholars vs Mark Henry

Sandow and Henry start off, Henry struggles at the start but soon regains control by a bodyslam onto Sandow. Henry keeps control for quite a while but as he grabs Sandow's ankle, Sandow launches it back in power! Pushing Henry back on the ropes! Sandow quicky tags in Rhodes who runs and strikes Henry with a stinger splash! Henry doesn't feel any effect so Rhodes goes for another but this time Henry catches him and locks him in a bear hug! Henry locks it tighter as Rhodes looks like he's going to tap out! But Sandow goes top rope and hits a dropkick. Henry and both Rhodes fall forward! With Rhodes still in Henry's clutch, Sandow strikes him with another dropkick! Causing Rhodes to drop! The referee tells Sandow to stay out! Sandow doesn't care as he goes top rope once more but this time as he jumps Henry catches for WSS and hits it! But Henry forgets Rhodes as he turns and is hit by Cross Rhodes! Cody covers Herny as the ref counts the winning fall!

Rhodes falls back in exhaustion before checking on his partner Sandow who was hit with a WSS! This match continues Team Rhodes Scholars's winning streak!

Matthews and JBL praise Team Rhodes Scholars highly, saying how well they work as a team and they can go many heights!

CUT BACKSTAGE​

Teddy Long is on the phone, when World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio is beside him! Del Rio says he's alone tonight and he'll be alone for another month as Ricardo has been suspended! But that doesn't matter all he wants is a rematch with Dolph Ziggler to show him that, Long interrupts him saying that Ziggler's already in a match tonight against Sheamus! So he can't wrestle him, so as Raw's Mr MITB Randy Orton is in town tonight why don't you face him instead in tonight's main event! Del Rio goes to say something but Long says good luck playa!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 3
Christian and The Miz vs Fandango and Wade Barrett

This match comes after all four of these men have some heat between them, Miz and Fandango start this match! The match starts with Miz in control but Fandango striking back quickly and then taking over! Miz stays in the corner of Fandango and Barrett's for quite a lot during the match, where Barrett dishes out hard punches to Miz. Towards the end of the match, Barrett grabs Miz by the head and smacks it in the corner. Miz tries to regain some energy as Barrett gears up for a Bull Hammer but Miz quickly ducks and the follows it by a boot. Quickly he hits a neckbraker, both fall. Miz gets on his knees as Christian reaches out, both of their hands meet. By this time Fandango's in the ring, Christian jumps and hits a springboard dive from outside followed by a huge uppercut! From behind he hits a huge neckbraker! Chrisitan starts to clap, getting the crowd behind him but as he turns Wade Barrett strikes him with a Bull Hammer! Christian is knocked out but Miz comes from the other side and takes Barrett out with a clothsline! Both fall as Fandango gets up to his knees and drops on Chrisitan for the win!

Fandango falls out as he laughs! Summer Rae joins him as the pair begin to dance on the ramp!

CUT BACKSTAGE​

We see Rey Mysterio walk through the corridor in anger!

''Booyaka 619'' bursts out as Rey Mysterio walks out before running to each corner, where fireworks explode! Mysterio enters the ring and grabs a microphone! He talks about Monday where Sin Cara attacked him after his match against Dean Ambrose!

A replay is shown, it shows Cara picking up Mysterio before attacking him! Mysterio carries on saying Cara will never ever be as great as Rey Mysterio! Without his help he ain't! The crowd know it and the WWE know it! He slipped up against Team Rhodes Scholars! Last week and at T.L.C 2012, where they had the chance to be number one contenders! So if Sin Cara is a hombre de verdad (real man) then come out now!

''Ancient Spirit" blasts out as Sin Cara walks out, this time he dubs a black mask and attire! The pair stare off! Mysterio grabs the mic and says you made the wrong choice amigo! Before striking him with the microphone on Cara's head! The pair begin to brawl around the ring! Both trying to get the advantage, Mysterio chucks Cara to the corner, where he boots him continuously. He grabs Cara and smacks his face on his knees! Cara falls against the ropes as Mysterio hits a 619! Mysterio moves towards Cara and places his hands around his mask and begins to lift it up! The crowd are eager to see who is Sin Cara! Mysterio pulls it off but it turns out to be Hunico, the old Sin Cara Negro! Mysterio boots Hunico on the head, before picking up his mask and grabs a microphone! He says that he knows and the crowd knows this ain't the real Sin Cara! Mysterio ends it off saying ¿qué tal esto tú y yo (how about this me and you) at Summerslam! The crowd cheer as Mysterio clutches Hunico's mask!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We return as ''Realeza'' blasts, World Heavyweight Champion, Alberto Del Rio walks out! He dubs a white scarf around his neck and with his title around his waist!

''Burn In My Light'' blasts out as Raw's MR MITB, Randy Orton walks out! He does his trademark posture, before fireworks fall behind him!

MATCH 4
World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs Raw Mr MITB Randy Orton

Both men, have history between each other! This time both lock up as heels and with prestigous titles! Orton and Del Rio lock up, the match escalates after that with Orton in control! He boots and punches, Del Rio's chest and head, multiple times. This wears down Del Rio a lot! Orton carries on the match in cruise control, with Del Rio showing no sign of getting up. Orton locks Del Rio in a headlock, while Del Rio is sat! Orton's grip begins to get tight but Del Riop smashes his head on Orton's chest! Orton falls back as Del Rio quickly scrambles outside. He shouts towards the referee he's not returning! Del Rio grabs his World Heavyweight Title and begins to walk towards the ramp! He rubs his head as he walks! But Orton doesn't want that, he runs in and begins to smack Del Rio around the barricades. He beats him down with huge kicks on the head! The count is up to 8, but Orton doesn't care. He carries on beating up Del Rio as the count goes to 10 and the referee rings the bell!

The match is ended and the result is a Double Countout! Orton continues to beatdown Del Rio this time moving him towards the ring! He smacks Del Rio's head on the post as he falls, Orton grabs a steel step, as the crowd start to cheer! Orton steps on it and drags Del Rio and delivers a huge DDT! The crowd go wild as Orton gets up, the camera goes towards Del Rio who's on the steps finished off! Orton grabs his red briefcase, before grabbing Del Rio's title and dropping it on his chest! He grabs a microphone and ends the show off saying two champions all down to The Viper, Randy Orton!

***END OF SHOW***

QUICK RESULTS​

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins def Primo and Epico

Team Rhodes Scholars def Mark Henry

Christian and The Miz def Fandango and Wade Barrett

Randy Orton def Alberto Del Rio

Reactions: 1 person

Bully Ray

Reaction score
WWE News

It's been confirmed that the upcoming Raw will be a quite entertaining one. It's confirmed that the McMahons are coming that being Vince, Stephanie and Hunter! This move may be apart of an upcoming angle!

Another event that's happening is the debut of The Wyatt Family. The trio, have cut some promos which have impressed the wrestling community. The trio also showed how good they are in NXT putting on great matches. It's unsure what the plans for The Wyatt's are, but it's rumoured to be a good one!

WWE are planning to bring up another NXT star, who they feel is ready to join the main roster. It's unknown who it will be at this time!

Along with development, WWE bring another Indy star and this time it's Rhett Titus. Titus had a tryout match and impressed WWE! He looks to debut soon.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Strong start for The Shield again, look unbeatable right now. Wonder who will push them to the limit for the tag titles.

Can't wait for the AJ/Paige angle, I wish that WWE would replicate it in real life. They match up so well against each other.

As soon as I saw Rhodes Scholars against Henry I expected them to lose so I was pleasantly surprised to read Rhodes Scholars get the win and in a way that doesn't hurt Henry.

I liked the change in attire for Sin Cara after turning heel on Mysterio. Didn't expect the reveal to happen on Smackdown thought it might have been a mask vs mask match at Summerslam where he would be unveiled as Hunico and not the real Sin cara.

Impressive stuff from Orton, like this heel streak that he has right now and he looks unbeatable. Expect him on top sooner rather than later.

Interested in seeing who you promote from NXT, plenty of good options down there at the moment.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hope that you keep going with it. Might be an idea to reduce the roster or reduce the number of shows to make it easier to do and not so time consuming.

Bully Ray

Reaction score
MONDAY NIGHT RAW (29TH JULY 2013)​

Laredo Energy Arena
Laredo, TX

2w1uuzc.jpg

i168598589_83250_3.gif

We start Raw of with the usual pyro, before panning across the crowd! We go to the commentary box, where Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Raw! They say tonight is going to be a key Raw with the McMahon's coming and The Wyatt's debuting! But to kick off the show we have a 6 man tag match between The Shield and Team Rhodes Scholars with Sheamus!

MATCH 1
The Shield vs Team Rhodes Scholars and Sheamus

This match is all about rivalry, Team Rhodes Scholars against Roman Reigns and Rollins and Ambrose who knocked Sheamus off the ladder at Money In The Bank. Sheamus starts the match of against Rollins and dominates quite a lot, Rollins struggles to get in the game but with a quick reversal he manages to tap in the returning Reigns. Reigns takes control dominating the match, keeping Sheamus under control. Team Rhodes Scholars want a tag in but are struggling. Reigns makes a mistake as Sheamus capitalizes it with a quick neckbraker. Sheamus manages to tag in Cody Rhodes but Reigns also tags in Ambrose. Both with the same amount of pace and energy begin to brawl, Rollins tries to interfere but Sandow takes care of him by hitting a dropkick taking him out of the ring but as Sandow turns Reigns runs in and delivers a Spear. But Reigns turns and is hit by a Brouge Kick. There is chaos in the ring but as Sheamus turns Ambrose quickly hits a Headlock Driver, Rhodes knocks down Ambrose and goes for a roll up but fails. He gears up for Cross Rhodes but Ambrose counters with skill and hits a Headlock Driver for the win!

Ambrose grabs his briefcase and title before handing the tag belts to his team mates the trio leave in exhaustion knowing they just managed to sneak it in!​

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 2
Rey Mysterio vs Hunico

This match comes after Mysterio brawled with who he thought was Sin Cara but instead it was actually Hunico! Mysterio always looked like he was going to win the match from the start, being in cruise control. When Hunico was in control he always failed to deliver what was a decent move. Mysterio won the match with a 619!

After the match Mysterio grabs a microphone and says that he wants Sin Cara to come out now. ''Ancient Spirit'' blasts out as Sin Cara walks out in a suit and Raquel Diaz is by his side with a microphone, Raquel says that she's Sin Cara's translator and Cara now has the power to say anything he wants to! Mysterio replies back saying Cara cant say nothing back to him, he's got to pass it through a girl! Raquel says on Friday, Mysterio challenged Cara to match at Summerslam so how about this at Summerslam, Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara in an Extreme Rules match and if Rey Mysterio loses he retires! Mysterio said he accepts gladly and he knows at Summerslam, Cara will get his ass kicked!​

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kofi Kingston is in the ring with a microphone he says that Ryback attacked him last week! He says that because Ryback got his ass kicked against Cena on two different occasions, he thought it was the right decision to be a pussy and attack me! He already done that before when he put me through three tables and therefore taking me out with an injury! So right now Kingston has a match against Wade Barrett and he's going to show Ryback how to actually win a match!

MATCH 3
Kofi Kingston vs Wade Barrett

The two men have met before on different occasions, now they meet once more! This match was back and forth, with both having a fair share of control! Barrett managed to dominate around the end of the match where Kingston manage to reverse a Bull Hammer! Kingston begins to gear up for a Trouble In Paradise but
''Feed Me More hits as Ryback walks out wearing his R hat, Kingston begins to stare at Ryback losing his concentration on the match. Ryback gets up to Kingston and the pair exchange words, Kingston hits a huge punch to Ryback who falls. But from behind Barrett rolls up Kingston and gets the sneaky win!

Barrett's hand is raised up by the referee before he leaves. In the ring Ryback quickly runs and starts to attack Kofi having no mercy! He begins to attack Kingston's elbow which he injured before! He grabs a chair from outside and puts Kingston's elbow through it before stomping on it in rage! Kingston screams in pain before the referee's push Ryback away!​

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 4
Fandango vs Chris Jericho

These two have met before in two key matches of their careers, Extreme Rules and Wrestlemania 29! With Jericho coming back from the Money In The Bank Ladder match! Again this is another back and forth match, like their last two meetings. Jericho takes control when Fandango goes for a Diving Leg Drop but misses. He gets and goes top rope before hitting his own leg drop from the top rope! Jericho gears up and delivers a huge Codebreaker but Fandango goes flying outside! Jericho hits the mat in agony before going outside but Fandango strikes him with a low blow! The ref rings the bell for a DQ!

Jericho falls back in pain as Fandango begins crawling back, Summer Rae quickly runs towards him! Fandango gets up and begins to exit. But he is pushed forward and falls on the ramp, Christian walks out with a steel chair! Fandango pleads Christian not to, he frantically gets up and runs back but as he does Jericho delivers a huge Codebreaker! Christian then smacks Fandango with a chair. Jericho and Christian clap each others hands before laughing over Fandango!

PROMO

A punching bag is shown as a man walks into the room and leans on the bag.

Narrator He's ready, he's ready to take the WWE with a BANG!

The punching bag is hit hard, before it fades to black!

''Tonight Is The Night'' blasts out as the McMahon's walk out Vince, his daughter Stephanie and her husband Triple H! They stand in the ring, Vince says that it's great to step in the WWE ring after a long time, especially seeing how much the company has changed! He says they are here to make a change to this company, they said that Vickie Guerrero has taken the decision to leave the role of Managing Supervisor and so they need another Raw General Manager! And for a while they've been picking candidates, and they've decided between two people. Triple H takes the microphone from then he says that one man was real close to this company and real close to his heart, the other man he doesn't like at all but in some way he thinks that this man is the right choice to lead the company after all this man hasn't had much experience leading a brand, but for months and months he's been training, and so for the better of this company this man would have to take charge of RAW to make a fresh change to the company and this man is Brad Maddox! The crowd cheer at this announcement made! Stephanie says that Brad couldn't be here today but he said that he'll take this brand to the path of glory! She then thanks the crowd for being here tonight on Raw!

They look to exit but before they can, the lights go out! On the titantron it's shown a lantern held by Luke Harper! It's Bray Wyatt! Wyatt says this show is not over! He says that there is still something left, a message to be cleared, for weeks in promos they've been saying that the wolves have been hunting the sheep, but the wolves never realised that they were outnumbered by the sheep! Well who are those sheeps? Those sheep's are The Wyatt Family and those wolves are every single on of the people in the WWE roster! The lights are turned on where The Wyatt Family are filming from, the lights are then turn on in the arena! The camera turns around showing members of the WWE roster on the floor the likes of Kane, Bryan, The Miz, Rhodes, Sandow, Ziggler and even the WWE Champion John Cena! Bray Wyatt ends it of saying we're here RUN!!!
Raw ends with a fade out!​

***END OF SHOW***​

QUICK RESULTS

The Shield def Team Rhodes Scholars and Sheamus

Rey Mysterio def Hunico

Mysterio vs Cara set for Summerslam

Wade Barrett df Kofi Kingston

Chris Jericho df Fandango

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
What a show! Ohhh man I LOVE that ending! Obviously you're treating the Wyatt Family as more of a threat as WWE is doing with the real life product. it's really interesting to see how things are going play out for Summerslam, can't wait to read that!

Also it's good to see that you're not planning on giving this thread up! Hope you can make it at least until Summerslam comes by. ;)

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Late catching up on this. Enjoyed the episode, loved the booking of Sin Cara vs. Mysterio in an Extreme Rules match at SummerSlam where if Rey loses he retires. What an awesome addition to the card and would be something that I want to see in real life. Good idea to give Sin Cara a manager so that he can actually talk.

Strong finish to the show, Wyatt Family look like a huge force to be reckoned with after taking out so many big names.

I hope that you make it through to SummerSlam as well.