WWE Teases Return Of The Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 64 - Scott Steiner

Sorry 'bout the hiatus again people. We'll be back on a more regular schedule from now on. Rick scored a 62 and ties for 30th place. Lets see how his brother will fare...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ssteiner.jpg

Scott Steiner has held the following titles:

NWA US Tag Team Titles
WCW Tag Team Titles x6
WWE Tag Team Titles x2
WCW Television Title x2
WCW US Title x2
WCW World Heavyweight Title
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately Scott's best years are behind him, but they were some good ones. Even his last run as WCW champ was really well done imo.

8.5/10 for Scott. Despite all the shit he gets today. He will, imo again, be remembered as one of the greats in tag team action especially, but also as a singles star.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
7.5/10 he was huge in WCW and desipte his recently shitty runs with WWE and TNA hes still great,and his physique never fails to amaze me,i added .5 because of the frankenstiener at lockdown.

Soulpower

9/10... One of my favorites growing up. A man his size (before the steroids) wasn't supposed to move like he did. If he hadn't juiced up he probably would have ended up being Kurt Angle... Or at least having a similar career. ALso this..

[yt]G653rJm6c28[/yt]

Nation

9/10 I was always a big steiner fan ever sense i saw him wrestle for the first time against Booker T. Rick and Scott are also a great tag team and i enjoyed steiners run as WCW champ. Hopefully when Scott does decide to give it up he will get the respect he deserves and get inducted.

xtremebadass

Don't let his WWE and TNA career fool you, he was actually quite the superstar in WCW, 8/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
8/10 a big force in wrestling a very good wrestler and that frankinsteiner was awsome first time i have seen that.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I liked his character and ability when he was in his prime in WCW. He had a good Tag Team with Rick but was better off alone. He was used wrong in WWE, especially that little lame rivalry with Test and Stacy Keibler.

7/10

Montana

8/10

Like many have stated, he was great at the beginning of his career, but then fell off. Personally i think its when he left the wwf in 94 or something like that. After that his run in wcw was subpar to his past abilities, although his character gotten better, with the nwo.

Wrestling Station

8/10 i enjoyed his days in the Stiener brothers team during the late 80's and early 90's. That time, i really enjoyed his skills being huge for an old school wrestler.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'll give him a 8/10......His WWE run was shit but you can't blame him for that..