WWE Teases Return Of The Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
two words...

Cuh and RAP

I like his promos because he really makes me laugh, however he sucks ass.

Maloney

Reaction score
I dont really think hes that good in the ring, or on the mic. i give him a 5/10

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The October 2011 issue of WWE Magazine teases a possible return for The Undertaker at the October pay-per-view event Vengeance.

“On October 23 Vengeance rises from the grave in the form of an all new Pay Per View. What better time and place for The Undertaker to make his return to a WWE ring? After all, it was a year and a day to the date that the Deadman lost a Buried Alive match to Kane with the aid of the Nexus at 2010′s Bragging Rights. The Phenom hasn’t come calling for revenge on that score (some streak got in the way) So if we were Kane or Wade Barrett, we’d watch our backs come October. And if you happen to hear the ominous gong, you’ll know the bell indeed tolls for thee.â€￾

WZROnline.com

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Urgh, I have absolutely zero interest in Taker anymore, he's been beyond boring for years now. I'm actually enjoying the somewhat freshness of SmackDown, so i'm hardly stoked at the idea of him coming back.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Well it might be a good thing for Wade Barret if he got involved in some kind of story line with The Undertaker, give him some momentum back that he has lost over the past couple of months.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If they had some kind of good reason as to why Barrett attacked Taker a while back then I'm kind of interested in a feud with those two but I don't believe they ever came up with one and would just go with something simple and stupid if they feuded the two. I like Taker and all but he is at the point with me where it wouldn't break my heart if he retired.

Kylie

Reaction score
Why pick up a feud nearly 12 months later? They had a golden opportunity to capitalise on it at Wrestlemania, but they decided on HHH as an opponent instead. Unless I've missed something in the last couple of months, what's the point in backtracking?

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
A fued with Barrett would be fucking dumb. They should have pulled the trigger on that when that burial angle was relevant, or at least when Barrett was still the Nexus leader. And Kane? God no.

With respect, Undertaker just isn't relevant anymore outside of Wrestlemania season. I can't see anyone besides possibly HHH for Taker to fued with in October.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty much seem stuck on what to do with Taker since he has ran his course it seems at this point unless they finally want to give someone else a shot with Taker at mania who hasn't faced him.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
This is what PWInsider said last night:

Since some readers have asked about Undertaker returning in October, here is the scoop. A writer for WWE Magazine did a column saying it would make sense for him to return then since Taker had a great run at October PPVs. That is all there is to the rumor. It was column fodder for the magazine so take it as such. If/When Taker is healthy, he will be back.

I would assume he's still banged up from Wrestlemania, so if he re-appears at Vengeance i'd be surprised. If he's going to return, have it be next year for 1 final run (like HHH-Taker this past year a couple of months) leading upto Wrestlemania, have Taker go 20-0 then he can retire.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
How is Vengeance a new PPV?

AF.

Reaction score
Vengeance is back? Undertaker might be returning? Awesome.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Him returning before WM season is unlikely, but one would think SummerSlam since he has returned there multiple times throughout his career and especially the Survivor Series with it being in MSG and the ppv where he began his career, would be more logical choices than Vengeance.

Heck I'd associate Taker with Judgment Day more than any other b level ppv