• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Survivor Series 2017 Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
So who thought the woman with a book out and a major part of a very popular documentary was taking the :L:

Drew

DQ or not a win will be a win. Going in tied to the 5 v 5 is the only logical way to go.

Unless they don’t really care what the actual W/L is as much as they’re making out.

I don’t really care either way. I could see either guy winning regardless of brand. But it would make sense to tie them up.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Unless they don’t really care what the actual W/L is as much as they’re making out.

I don’t really care either way. I could see either guy winning regardless of brand. But it would make sense to tie them up.
If they wasn't keeping score I agree with you. But I don't know. It would take some crazy shit for AJ to pull it off.