WWE Survivor Series 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
Guess you had to watch live to enjoy this show apparently?

That was a fun PPV. None, NONE of the Matches were bad(not even the SS matches that seem to be getting crapped on now) and there were at least 3/4 matches that were great to awesome(New Day/Sheild, Thug Usos/The Bar, and Brock/AJ which I hope we get to see again).

But whatever. I had fun last night on here. Don’t see many of these live. Glad I caught this one as it was a highly entertaining show.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Who besides AJ do people consider the top worker in WWE? After what he got out of Brock last night I feel like there can't be a ton of competition for that spot.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
AJ is obviously the top worker in the business.

Roman, Randy, KO, Sheasaro fill out my top 5.

I’d put Cena in there if he were full time

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Was a strong card. Bar AJ-Brock I don't know if anything was outstanding, but stayed at a consistent level for most of the night. The Miz match was the weakest for me. The main event didn't do much for neither, though the twist with HHH was quite well handled.