1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Survivor Series 2017 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Royal Rumble' started by Smarkslayer, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Guess you had to watch live to enjoy this show apparently?

That was a fun PPV. None, NONE of the Matches were bad(not even the SS matches that seem to be getting crapped on now) and there were at least 3/4 matches that were great to awesome(New Day/Sheild, Thug Usos/The Bar, and Brock/AJ which I hope we get to see again).

But whatever. I had fun last night on here. Don’t see many of these live. Glad I caught this one as it was a highly entertaining show.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  2. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    Who besides AJ do people consider the top worker in WWE? After what he got out of Brock last night I feel like there can't be a ton of competition for that spot.

3. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    AJ is obviously the top worker in the business.

Roman, Randy, KO, Sheasaro fill out my top 5.

I’d put Cena in there if he were full time

Keith, McGrady and Deezy like this.
  4. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Was a strong card. Bar AJ-Brock I don't know if anything was outstanding, but stayed at a consistent level for most of the night. The Miz match was the weakest for me. The main event didn't do much for neither, though the twist with HHH was quite well handled.