WWE SuperSmackdown December 18th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
SmackDown alway BEEN THE FUCKIN A SHOW FROM 1999-2009 it was the best then WWE FUCK IT UP IN 2010 started give all the good to Raw and then the Super Show BS was and now everyone can be on the same show make not fuckin sense! SmackDown is the ture A show HELL the WWE13 game we all enjoy today would not be as good as it if not for SmackDown as the fansty of the Video Game is from the WWE SmackDown Video Game! And to blueberry that keep saying that Raw 1 and 2 that were made in 2003 were the same fansty of th video game that were not look it fuckin up! SmackDown 1 Video Game was made in 1999. And that was WAY before Xbox was made blueberry. The SmackDown Video Game are the WWE13 game we all enjoy today! SmackDown is the BEST! END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

MY eyes are bleeding from attempting to read this post!

:upset:

Reactions: Testify

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I surmise he's saying that the WWE games of today are successors of the Smackdown games of the previous console era. Also, Smackdown has been the higher quality show from 99-09, but somehow WWE messed it up. Does that about do it Gohan? :smug:

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Probably gonna show a confrontation of Show and Ziggler backstage about that.

Betting all my forum dosh that doesn't happen.

If it doesn't, well:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8[/video]

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I surmise he's saying that the WWE games of today are successors of the Smackdown games of the previous console era. Also, Smackdown has been the higher quality show from 99-09, but somehow WWE messed it up. Does that about do it Gohan? :smug:

LOL.

I was just winding him up!

I'd say that summed it up though.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Maybe he'll follow my example on his next post :maybe:

:pity::pity::pity::pity:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
MY eyes are bleeding from attempting to read this post!

:upset:

Without SmackDown the video game know as WWE13 would be here today! that game is basic of the fansty of WWE SmacKDown Video Game that started in 1999. Even JBL call SmackDown the A show 1 day on Raw! B/c it is the TRUE A Show WWE just the past 2 year have FUCK IT UP with the Super Show thing! 1999-2009 draw SmackDown way better then Raw did! B/c people like the look to it. It was basic off of The Rock who use to said he would lay the SmackDown on your candy ass!. That how WWE came up with the show being call SmackDown. It now like the dumb show name that come with today like NxT WTF? Or Superstar, and then most reacently Main Event REALLY? And don't get me start with dumb Kid Show on CW!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Without SmackDown the video game know as WWE13 would be here today! that game is basic of the fansty of WWE SmacKDown Video Game that started in 1999. Even JBL call SmackDown the A show 1 day on Raw! B/c it is the TRUE A Show WWE just the past 2 year have FUCK IT UP with the Super Show thing! 1999-2009 draw SmackDown way better then Raw did! B/c people like the look to it. It was basic off of The Rock who use to said he would lay the SmackDown on your candy ass!. That how WWE came up with the show being call SmackDown. It now like the dumb show name that come with today like NxT WTF? Or Superstar, and then most reacently Main Event REALLY? And don't get me start with dumb Kid Show on CW!

Much better Gohan buddy cheers!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Actually, the Superstars name has been around since the 80s. It was the flagship, weekly WWE show until RAW began.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: WWE SuperSmackdown December 18th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Senhor Perfect said:
Actually, the Superstars name has been around since the 80s. It was the flagship, weekly WWE show until RAW began.

How dare you try and use facts to dispute Gohan.