WWE SuperSmackdown December 18th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
xyt2i.jpg

When

United States: LIVE, Tuesday Night, Dec. 18, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Wednesday Morning, Dec. 19, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where

CONSOL Energy Arena in Pittsburgh, PA

SuperSmackDown LIVE Five-Point Preview

“Miz TV” welcomes … the happy couple?

bZ07s.jpg

WWE.com said:
When John Cena kissed AJ Lee last month, it sent shockwaves throughout the entire WWE Universe. But perhaps no locking of lips was more surprising than last night on Raw during the Slammys, when AJ kissed Dolph Ziggler — right in front of the show’s Managing Supervisor and Ziggler’s former “associate,” Vickie Guerrero!

This moment came just 24 hours after AJ betrayed Cena, costing him the Money in the Bank contract and leaving the perplexed WWE Universe wondering why. Then on Raw, just as AJ was about to explain why she did what she did to Cena at WWE TLC, Guerrero interrupted her with an “Excuse me!” leaving the WWE Universe in suspense.

Answers are needed. It sounds like a job for the “the most must-see talk show in WWE history.”

Tune in to SuperSmackDown LIVE tonight as “Miz TV” welcomes special guests AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler and see if the unpredictable Divas provides insight on her questionable actions from the last 48 hours?

Sheamus and Big Show - and Cena and Ziggler - are headed for another brawl

hCBLe.jpg

WWE.com said:
After losing to World Heavyweight Champion Big Show in an earth-shattering contest Sunday at WWE TLC, Sheamus opted to approach the giant on Raw and shake his hand. When The World’s Largest Athlete decided to insult him in return, though, The Celtic Warrior changed his tune, engaging The World’s Largest Athlete in another slug fest before taking him down with the gigantic chair Big Show used to defeat him one day earlier at WWE TLC.

Then, not long after winning the Slammy Award for Superstar of the Year, John Cena attacked Dolph Ziggler when he tried to cash in his Money in the Bank contract on a downed Big Show. The WWE official never rang the bell, though, due to Cena’s attack.

Later in the main event when Cena teamed with Vickie Guerrero in a Mixed Tag Team Match against Ziggler & AJ, both females walked out on the match. As Cena and Ziggler battled it out, AJ returned with WWE NXT powerhouse Big E Langston, who swiftly flattened Cena!

On the special live SuperSmackDown, Cena will team with Sheamus to take on Big Show & Ziggler in a match that will certainly produce an explosive main event given the shocking events on Raw. Will the mysterious Langston make his presence known again?

Will Kofi seek retribution?

Ww3O2.jpg

WWE.com said:
At WWE TLC, Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston hit Trouble in Paradise on Wade Barrett to retain his illustrious title. Never one to take defeat lightly, though, Barrett attacked Kofi, just moments after the Intercontinental Champion defeated Tensai on Raw one day later.

Considering the brutal manner in which The Barrett Barrage unleashed itself on his adversary, “The Wildcat” may truly be on the prowl for some retribution tonight. Kingston’s high-flying style is as explosive as it gets, capable of putting down an opponent from land and air. And if it were anyone other than the fierce Barrett, nervousness would be a given.

If something does happen, one thing is for certain, it will not be pretty. And one has to ask, in light of the attack, how long will it be before another one-on-one showdown occurs between the reigning champion and the tough-as-nails, bare-knuckle brawler who refuses to stop until he gets the Intercontinental Championship back?

Who will gain WWE Tag Team Title momentum?

BOdV7.jpg

WWE.com said:
Following their Tables Match victory over Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, Team Rhodes Scholars earned themselves a WWE Tag Team Championship Match against Team Hell No, a match that will take place Wednesday night on “WWE Main Event.” But with SuperSmackDown LIVE standing as a bridge between the two shows tonight, it’s probable that both teams will be looking to use it to gain championship momentum, any way they can.

Known to be extremely dysfunctional since forming their partnership, Team Hell No has shown a newfound unity ever since locking horns with The Shield — a reality that has made them more destructive than ever. And after falling short in Sunday’s Six-Man Tables, Ladder & Chairs Match, the ill-tempered combination will be out to annihilate anyone in their path to get back on their game.

Speaking of annihilation, though, it was Kane who put Cody Rhodes on the shelf several weeks ago, when these tag teams last met on “WWE Main Event.” And while no one can deny the mustachioed Superstar and The Intellectual Savior of the Masses love to talk, that doesn’t mean, for one second, they aren’t a dangerous threat. After all, they first joined forces for the sole reason of overcoming Team Hell No.

And after Rey Mysterio overcame Sandow on Raw, the devious tag team has more reason than ever to get even. They raised the bar when a returning Rhodes defeated Sin Cara not long after Mysterio’s win.

What surprises will occur on the special commercial-free SuperSmackDown LIVE??

0jsw1.jpg

WWE.com said:
Fair warning: Whenever SuperSmackDown LIVE comes to Tuesday nights, there is no telling what will happen — from “Holiday Celebrations,” to “Blast from the Past” to a good, old “Great American Bash,” all the way across the pond to the first-ever live SmackDown broadcast from the United Kingdom. The “Super” edition of the blue brand never fails to deliver its share of surprises.

Add to the mix SuperSmackDown LIVE emerges in the wake of an extremely tumultuous WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs and the possibilities become endless. Translation, the pressure is once again on for SmackDown General Manager Booker T to steal the show.?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
How long is it as it's no ads? That made any difference or just given WWE more time to fill?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
More time to fill. I'll actually be here but if it's no different to normal SmackDown's then I can't promise anything.

Will see how I feel and if I can get a decent s.tream, otherwise I'll be downloading tmz.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
More time to fill. I'll actually be here but if it's no different to normal SmackDown's then I can't promise anything.

Its commtial free!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I find it rather strange Ziggler is teaming with Show, considering he did just try to cash in on him.

Oh that's right, the WWE rule books say it must be heel vs face.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
SmackDown sucks man. Too much Sheamus and Big Show.

Yeah you're going to tear my head off for that Big Show remark I know.

SmackDown alway BEEN THE FUCKIN A SHOW FROM 1999-2009 it was the best then WWE FUCK IT UP IN 2010 started give all the good to Raw and then the Super Show BS was and now everyone can be on the same show make not fuckin sense! SmackDown is the ture A show HELL the WWE13 game we all enjoy today would not be as good as it if not for SmackDown as the fansty of the Video Game is from the WWE SmackDown Video Game! And to blueberry that keep saying that Raw 1 and 2 that were made in 2003 were the same fansty of th video game that were not look it fuckin up! SmackDown 1 Video Game was made in 1999. And that was WAY before Xbox was made blueberry. The SmackDown Video Game are the WWE13 game we all enjoy today! SmackDown is the BEST! END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
SmackDown sucks man. Too much Sheamus and Big Show.

Yeah you're going to tear my head off for that Big Show remark I know.

Ya know, at this point I'll take Sheamus and Show over the clusterfuck that is RAW.

Reaction score
leojay said:
I find it rather strange Ziggler is teaming with Show, considering he did just try to cash in on him.

Oh that's right, the WWE rule books say it must be heel vs face.

Probably gonna show a confrontation of Show and Ziggler backstage about that.