WWE SuperSmackdown 04/10/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Was pretty disappointed overall, not sure why, I know SmackDown sucks.

What'd you expect with a bunch of old wrestlers showing up? They usually save the shitty stuff for smackdown.

Lghtcrasha

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder! im catching up now.

Blast from the Past was fun. It was great seeing the WWE Legends (especially Mean Gene!) only because I met Mean Gene when he opened his restaurant on my college campus @ GMU! . Alberto Del Rio still sucks. The best part was the ending when the Legends all took center ring. Michael Cole was hilarious with his one-liners, "The Walking Dead" & "a curfew at the retirement home".

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
The last part where Micheal Cole got smacked was such a botch, didn't understand the need of taking Cole to the ring, but whatever.

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
does anybody think that the era of 2004 will come back now that both the rock and Brock Lesnar are back in Wwe

I THINK THAT BILL GOLDBERG IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD AND NOT CM PUNK OR HHH OR UNDERTAKER

NOWADAYS BOTH RAW AND SMACK DOWN ARE DRAWING POOR RATINGS DUE TO LACK OF PERFORMANCES BY SUPERSTARS LIKE THE ROCK AND HHH

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I THINK THAT CENA CAN BEAT LESNAR IF HE TRIES HARD