WWE SuperSmackdown 04/10/12 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
4f854da43ec341b91b477c8c88366a65.jpg

When is it on?

United States: Live, Tuesday Night, April 10, at 8/7c on Syfy
United Kingdom: Wednesday Morning, April 11, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA

What to expect:

Special Super SmackDown Live: Blast from the Past Edition

Dusty Rhodes, Mick Foley, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, Hillbilly Jim, Pat Patterson, Tony Atlas, Sgt. Slaughter, Jimmy Hart, Howard Finkel, & "Rowdy" Roddy Piper to Appear

Sheamus' fate at WWE after what he did to the referee

Build to Extreme Rules with possible matches announced

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
It comes tomorrow.

I know but I meant you were fast in posting this thread, never meant that it was posted too early or so.

Reaction score
Oh ok. Posted it during the RAW commercial and you know how long they are. Had plenty of time. :eek:tunga:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Censorious said:
PLEASE make an appearance Dean Ambrose tomorrow!

Would mark so hard. I can honestly see it, with J.R saying that there will be FCW talents being called up and this fued with Foley at the moment. It makes sense for him to be there.

Live Smackdowns have been pretty disappointing IMO, apart from the amazing main event between Bryan and Punk last time. Hoping for better and for a crowd that gets the "YES!" chants going.

Ambrose appearance, Bryan getting even more over and a Piper's pit all seem like realistic possibilities, along with the Old School thing I'm really looking forward to this Smackdown, hoping it delivers this time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Love old school themes, though I'm thinking it's more as they say, a "blast from the past" instead of a completely old school themed SmackDown like RAW was.

It makes sense for Ambrose to appear. A lot of pressure on him if he does but I'm convinced he'll do well.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Oh ok. Posted it during the RAW commercial and you know how long they are. Had plenty of time. :eek:tunga:

You do have a point. Vintage Big Hoss Rambler! :cole:.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You could add "What is Sheamus' fate?" as that's apparently going to be decided on SmackDown because he kicked one referee. I love how we're supposed to forget that he kicked a referee, Lawler, Bell ringer and announcer during his heel run.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I hope Johnny boy strips the championship off him, he's a beast at trolling so just watch and learn.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wonder if we'll get a Cena/Jericho/Punk/Brock segment anywhere in SmackDown. Normally live SmackDowns attract RAW stars, and since it's now apparently called "Super SmackDown" (gayest thing ever) then we're bound to get something.

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Wonder if we'll get a Cena/Jericho/Punk/Brock segment anywhere in SmackDown. Normally live SmackDowns attract RAW stars, and since it's now apparently called "Super SmackDown" (gayest thing ever) then we're bound to get something.

These are the superstars it shows.
DmHSu.png

MoWKQ.png

lIFfd.png