• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown Live: December 27th, 2019 - LIVE DISCUSSION

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
I just always get great enjoyment out of having that conversation with people who are intelligent enough to actually debate it with me beyond simple points <3

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
technically science tells you that you cannot be 100% sure about anything. But that doesn't mean anything is possible either

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
oh well before I went to college, you wouldn't have wanted to have it with me lol I really was dumb when it cae to science

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
It may be a 1 in a 100 googleplex chance, but anything could be a possibility, the way I see it. There is always the possibility for outliers

InsaneAlphaBeta

So String theory..it suggestx that our universe is surrounded by an infinite number of universes, all with their own laws of physics and everything...so if we are to believe this to be true, thensomehwere out there, Im the one who hates AEW and Jeffry loves it...but whats even more compelling of a thought is this...

InsaneAlphaBeta

Right now, think of any movie, any anime and any game youve ever expeirenced, any movie or TV show, and if string theory si right, then that means..somewhere out there, these stories are real