• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Smackdown 21st February Live Discussion Thread

Heisenberg

Definitely getting The Rocks new DVD when it's available here, wonder if it will outsell SCSA latest dvd? I'm sure it will as this is only his second one and he has much more to speak about where as SCSA has had quite a few.

Andrew

No I don't Fab.

RAW yesterday was great it had equal promos and wrestling.

Would have preferred Rhodes in a match or something, something's missing from the show. It's decent but not the best but understandable due to injuries of Smackdown Superstars.

SAIYANS

SD just isn't ready to be live at all, but this is by far the best presentation they have had with matches, promos, and commercial placement EVER

Andrew

SD just isn't ready to be live at all, but this is by far the best presentation they have had with matches, promos, and commercial placement EVER

Smackdown shouldn't have been live this week in my honest opinion, while it's decent. I would have preferred them to go live when Orton, Christian & Barrett are avail to wrestle.