WWE SmackDown – January 9, 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Holy smoke, what a riveting episode!

Just kidding, of course. It was another typical/10 dogshit we see every week.

Positives:
- Decent openning segment. Liked Seth and Roman's promos. Well, Roman's promo was alright, but didn't really suit him.
- Ambrose & Reigns vs Rollins & Show was pretty damn decent. I'm glad Ambrose/Rollins feud got rekindled there.

Negatives:
- The Road Warr... I mean, The Ascension's squash was so meh. Give these guys something meaningful. Enough of the squash matches already, it's been done to death on NXT!
- Hunicara going over Barrett. Yeah, fuck that shit! The thing is, that shit wasn't included as a part of the show on ww.ch or on w-n.net. Guess it's better off that way.
- The Usos vs Gold & Stardust vs The Miz & Mizdow, Part 479 was kinda meh... I had very little interest in seeing this one. It didn't include anything we haven't seen these guys do before, really. Mizdow keeps on stealing the show, which is something I love. But the Tag Division still sucks ass, though.

The 'Why God, why is this dogshit on TV?' segment:
- Big E vs Adam Rose. LOL
- Whatever Divas Division match was on. Gladly skipped that shit.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
:lol1:
When was he last seen before SD?

That was my exact reaction. Way to troll, WWE.

He's one half of the tag champs with Kalisto down in NXT. But he has no business defeating BNB on the main roster.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I've watched everything except for the main event, and I gotta admit, the opening promo (even Reigns) was good, the Big E vs Adam Rose match wasn't that bad and the tag team match was pretty damn good. Stardust is hilarious and so is Mizdow.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
As a Hunicara fan and Barrett fan, I was disappointed to see that match wasn't aired D:!

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
They didn't air Sin Cara over Barrett at all? :lol1:
Now they have definitely lost their minds.

when I watched it on the internet, It was one of the few matches I was interested in. Only to find it'd been cut from the show! I watched the highlights just now on the WWE website. It's not the same though D:!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
when I watched it on the internet, It was one of the few matches I was interested in. Only to find it'd been cut from the show! I watched the highlights just now on the WWE website. It's not the same though D:!
Well, that sucks when they cut out matches you wanna see. But I think this was for the best, they must have either regretted doing this and/or someone pointed out how asinine it was for Cara to go over.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Sin Cara-Barrett match was on the TV airing of Smackdown here. They really edited it out online? lmao