WWE SmackDown – January 9, 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
WWE SmackDown Spoilers – January 9, 2015 from tonight’s tapings in Laredo, Texas:

* SmackDown kicks off with an in-ring promo from Seth Rollins, Joey Mercury and Jamie Noble. Roman Reigns interrupts to a big pop. Reigns ends up clearing the ring but Big Show comes out. Big Show and The Authority vs. Reigns is announced for tonight and Reigns must find a tag team partner.

* Adam Rose makes his way out and The Authority are shown on the big screen. The New Day comes out and Big E defeats Rose.

* The Ascension cut a promo in the ring and squashed two local wrestlers.

* Alicia Fox defeated Naomi with her foot on the rope.

* The Usos defeated Goldust & Stardust and The Miz & Damien Sandow in a Triple Threat to retain their titles. Goldust got pinned.

* Sin Cara defeated Bad News Barrett clean in a non-title match. Barrett hit him with the Bullhammer after the match.

* Seth Rollins and Big Show vs. Roman Reigns and a partner is the main event. Nobody comes out for Reigns at first but finally the music of Dean Ambrose hits and out he comes. Ambrose and Reigns win when Reigns spears Rollins. This was the end of SmackDown.

Source

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Shitty little episode, like always. Just the typical/10 dogshit.

- The ME is all I care about.

Adam Rose/Big E. lulz

Hunicara wins. lol

The Divas division match. LMAO!

The Usos vs The Cosmic Twins vs Miz & Mizdow. Meh. It's been done to death.

The Ascension's squash match. Yeah, it hasn't been done before, like ever.

Might as well pull the plug on this shitty show. It's been rendered irrelevant for so long anyway.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sounds like the crowd was finally with Roman Reigns for this one, been awhile it seems.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sounds like a shit show; especially how Sin Cara went over Barrett. WWE continues to book their midcard badly...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sounds like a shit show; especially how Sin Cara went over Barrett. WWE continues to book their midcard badly...

WWE's Creative reaction when they're about to book SD... :booker2: - "Let's just write random shit"

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Ambrose and Reigns teaming up was pretty cool to watch and reignites the Ambrose/Rollins feud again which is a good thing.

The rest of the show was shit.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LOL the Sin Cara Barrett match was just like.. cmon what a fucking waste of a spot on a show..

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
i don´t even like bnb, but having him job to sincara seems pointless, specially knowing that wwe likes to give a push when a good wrestler comes back (like giving bnb the title)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
i don´t even like bnb, but having him job to sincara seems pointless, specially knowing that wwe likes to give a push when a good wrestler comes back (like giving bnb the title)

The words 'pointless' and 'WWE' really jell together. I don't know why you sound surprised.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hunico is the shit, i'm gonna watch this Smackdown and skip the bullshit filler. On the positive side, it's pretty damn decent compared to the last godknowshowmanySmackdowns up to this point.