• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Royal Rumble 2016 Discussion Thread

Drew

I don't think HHH buries talent as much as most gripe about(he put Bryan over, twice really, 2 WM ago for Christ's sake).

But he shouldn't have won that tonight.

I actually said it was a good rumble overall. I just find it funny everyone was griping about how predictable it was that HHH would come in last and win(and when Roman left for his "break") and now people are saying it's good booking.

Make up your minds people. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
A.J. Styles making his debut in the Royal Rumble keeps me from being salty about anything else really. I'm all good.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
I'm good with Triple H winning the title. I mean I wish Bray would have won, but that is just the mark in me.

There have been far worse rumble winners in the past. This actually makes sense too. The leader of the authority coming in and taking matters into his own hands and taking the belt off of Reigns makes for a good story.

Postman Dave

cool, currently about halfway (i'm guessing) through the LMS match. Good choice for an opener as the crowd are so hot for these two.

Postman Dave

Decent match & opener. No complaints. Owens was awesome, working in some unique spots to a gimmick match that's pretty tired by now.