WWE Revolution Revealed - Prepare to be mad.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
People are already overrating the guy. He's good, he's very good, but let's not glorify him before he even made his debut. And it's not so hard to be better than most of the current (shitty) roster, when you have nothing but few good men like Punk, Bryan, Christian, Fella and now Cesaro.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
He has proven himself, but where? In FCW, EVOLVE, CZW, DGUSA? Yeah, I know that, and he's very good, he's mega talented, but we're talking about the WWE shit here. I mean, who the hell knows what can go wrong, who the hell know where they can sabotage him, in terms of gimmick, character, storylines, booking in general, etc. But yeah, he's too talented to fail, just like Bryan.

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
This is most likely a curveball to trick the dirtsheets. At least I hope so.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:facepalm1:

Of course. Shoulda known. Ambrose should be coming to a TV near you anyway

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
F*** them all. They all suck donkey ass. Disgusting "singers" and "artists".

I'd watch Rihanna suck a donkey ass.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
He has proven himself, but where? In FCW, EVOLVE, CZW, DGUSA? Yeah, I know that, and he's very good, he's mega talented, but we're talking about the WWE s*** here. I mean, who the hell knows what can go wrong, who the hell know where they can sabotage him, in terms of gimmick, character, storylines, booking in general, etc. But yeah, he's too talented to fail, just like Bryan.

Nice post. From the looks of things, his gimmick is remaining identical to his current FCW gimmick which is practically the same as the rest. His opening feud appears to be against Mick Foley, that's a sign that at least WWE see what we see. The reason I have faith is because as you said, he's too talented. CM Punk years ago was the mistreated jewell on the roster. The IWC moaned and groaned. Years later he's the top guy - avoided being fired. Bryan was given a shit gimmick, no mic time, hardly any TV time etc and he's now managed to become the most over guy on the roster. I have so much faith in Ambrose. I'm a marky mark.

Snowman1

Reaction score
They had Ambrose go out and win in the dark match of both Raw and Smackdown.
@[Crayo], don't lose faith yet.

haidar7

Jobber
Reaction score
another reason to make me hate WWE even more

WTF??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Snowman1

Reaction score
So, @[Crayo], 32 seconds in the latest "A Revolution" video, this picture appears.

0ff45ab5717bff8b0cf745f92c5b36e0.jpg

Looks like a certain TNA Star, doesn't it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
So, @[Crayo], 32 seconds in the latest "A Revolution" video, this picture appears.

0ff45ab5717bff8b0cf745f92c5b36e0.jpg

Looks like a certain TNA Star, doesn't it?

Already made a thread on this lol. It's supposedly Matt Morgan but can you not see Connor Obrian in that pic lol? It can't just be me.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Already made a thread on this lol. It's supposedly Matt Morgan but can you not see Connor Obrian in that pic lol? It can't just be me.

I see it also. at 0:15 it totally looks like the guy in the picture