WWE Revolution Revealed - Prepare to be mad.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
In speaking to a few people today, I was able to confirm that the WWE online "Revolution" campaign that has been promoted on their website via articles and videos is not leading to the debut of a new character in the company.

The campaign is actually part of the reveal for the new WWE videogame next week in advance of the annual E3 videogame convention, which is being held the first week in June.

PWInsider

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If this is true: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

Stopspot

Reaction score
In what way would it be a video game advert? Since when does a wrestling game entail overthrowing governments?

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
In what way would it be a video game advert? Since when does a wrestling game entail overthrowing governments?

Maybe it's a revolution inside the game? :dawg:

Stopspot

Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Maybe it's a revolution inside the game? :dawg:

You mean like the hero campaign in WWE12 with Jacob Cass revolting against the hostile takeover by Kevin Nash? :dafuq:

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. No way can that be the case. Unless this game is actually going to be fun, in which case that is pretty revelotionary in 2012 for a game that isn't Fifa.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
You mean like the hero campaign in WWE12 with Jacob Cass revolting against the hostile takeover by Kevin Nash? :dafuq: :dawg:

So I see you played WWE '12. And could be, it's probably like a new franchise they are releasing. WWE 13: Revolution maybe? :cool:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
e59320f812da1c1564fb2b6d82ffae3a.png

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I f*cking told you but you never listen to me, no matter what I said, it wasn't going to be Ambrose and I was right.

No I'm not mad, I'm just glad that I proved you wrong for the 100th time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Are you stupid? You had a much higher percentage of being right. I thought if it was going to be a debut, it'd be Ambrose. You were wrong too as you said it was some other person. You didn't call it being a game. You never prove me wrong Ziggles, in fact, do you ever prove anyone wrong?

I better not be too negative in this post, else I might be seen as a member of the illuminati.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Are you stupid? You had a much higher percentage of being right. I thought if it was going to be a debut, it'd be Ambrose. You were wrong too as you said it was some other person. You didn't call it being a game. You never prove me wrong Ziggles, in fact, do you ever prove anyone wrong?

I better not be too negative in this post, else I might be seen as a member of the illuminati.

:what: