WWE Reportedly Signs A Former Talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins

RVD barely touched him and Batista was caught up in the move with Kane.

Batista was a huge draw for the WWE and his promo work was good, yeah he wasn't great in the ring but he wasn't horrible either and he had a good look. He was huge back on SmackDown years ago and helped carry that show along one or two others. He never failed with a wellness test or anything. All that matters with WWE is if you have a good look, can entertain the fans and get over with them which he did. He deserved everything he got at the top because he was their second best draw in the past 5 odd years before leaving. Don't think he is an ass at all for leaving he simply disliked how the company is now with the PG stuff and it wasn't his type of environment and he lost passion. You'd do the same thing if you had no more passion in it and wouldn't want to do 300 odd days on the road.

Vivido

Reaction score
You guys are very naive to think that Batista wasn't on 'roids, come on look at him. Supose you think that HHH is also 'roid free? Tell when has one of Vinces golden boys ever failed a wellness test? When has one of HHHs buddys ever had time off because he stuck some needles in his arm. To think that any WWE superstars that don't get pubicly named and suspended are drug free is crazy. Perhaps steroids are used as much these days as they were 10-15 years ago, but they are definitly still apart of the business. Batista is a prime expample of this.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
You guys are very naive to think that Batista wasn't on 'roids, come on look at him. Supose you think that HHH is also 'roid free? Tell when has one of Vinces golden boys ever failed a wellness test? When has one of HHHs buddys ever had time off because he stuck some needles in his arm. To think that any WWE superstars that don't get pubicly named and suspended are drug free is crazy. Perhaps steroids are used as much these days as they were 10-15 years ago, but they are definitly still apart of the business. Batista is a prime expample of this.

Of course roids have been apart of the business for many many years and they will continue to be but if you compare today to how it was say 20 odd years ago, the rate of wrestlers on roids has RAPIDLY dropped. Batista may have been on roids but he also had very tough and grueling training regimes and he worked hard to get that body. You just don't get it by putting a needle in your arm. He didn't take any of the bad drugs like cocaine, etc.

If he was entertaining and a major star for the WWE and had no negative effects on us as fans, I have no problem with it and I don't see why it matters that much. What's his physique got to do with us?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Vivido

Reaction score
As for the RVD comment, had Batista never wrestled in a triple threat match before? This isn't SD! vs Raw, moves can be be interupted. That kick of RVDs is one of Robs stock moves and big Dave just igorned it. It's just one example of Roidtista being shit in the ring, there is many more.

Vivido

Reaction score
Of course roids have been apart of the business for many many years and they will continue to be but if you compare today to how it was say 20 odd years ago, the rate of wrestlers on roids has RAPIDLY dropped. Batista may have been on roids but he also had very tough and grueling training regimes and he worked hard to get that body. You just don't get it by putting a needle in your arm. He didn't take any of the bad drugs like cocaine, etc.

If he was entertaining and a major star for the WWE and had no negative effects on us as fans, I have no problem with it and I don't see why it matters that much. What's his physique got to do with us?

Don't you get it? He did have a negtive effect on me and many others. He's a big baby that isn't happy unless he gets what he wants.

Also I don't know how I can take your comment seriously when you don't think steroids are a bad drug.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Don't you get it? He did have a negtive effect on me and many others. He's a big baby that isn't happy unless he gets what he wants.

Also I don't know how I can take your comment seriously when you don't think steroids are a bad drug.

Oh I'm sorry it had a negative effect on you but how many are there of you compared to his fans? A very little amount, WWE isn't all about wrestling and it's more about entertainment which he done with his character. Steroids is a bad drug but at least when guys like HHH, Batista, Cena take it it's actually monitored and not taken in bad amounts and such.

It also looks like that video with RVD was back in his early years where he wasn't all that good but he has definitely improved since then. The kick was out of Batista's line of sight and Batista had his hands wrapped up with Kane and was caught up in that move, how is he supposed to sell properly? RVD barely touched him either.

Stop your bitching Vivido and like that thread how you expect everyone to know about your country NZ.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Why did a jerk off like Batista get mentioned in this thread? I understand how much money he drew and he did provide some good matches, but please not the place.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Okay, so Giant Bernard is returning... That's awesome and he's improved alot, from 2003 onwards he was a really exciting wrestling to watch and I remember his match against Chris Benoit at No Mercy 2003 to be one of the best matches of the night.

As for Batista, he made money and knew how to sell a story atleast in the ring, that is always to his credit, noone can't really say otherwise because he was a TOP GUY in WWE for years and actually made them a lot of money.

Could Mason Ryan sell, I don't think he could really... People could go "ZACK RYDER DIDN'T" but at the same time, Ryder had the same strong gimmick in ECW and everyone just recently jumped on the bandwagon, so really... Vivido and Batista 'haters' are talking about their asses :/.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Never was crazy about ol Prince Albert but I imagine he'll make a decent Rick Rude figure circa 1997 for the Johnny camp. But also, Otunga has been wrestling more lately and putting the tag belts on he and Albert would be good for those belts. No idea why anyone thinks bringing him in would be bad for Otunga, that's just Blue.

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
He's going to be returning as Lord Tensai I think. So they wont recognize him as A-train.

BDC

Reaction score
Always liked him for a big man, havent seen any of his Japan stuff but heard only glowing reviews, so looks to be a good catch. Not sure how old he is now though.

Hopefully this doesnt mean Otunga is getting binned.

Sorry if this has been said before, just catching up...

But it would be awesome to keep Otunga AND pull in A-Train! Which also tells me who's sticking around after Mania..lol

make a decent mini-faction and YEAH, Legion, you're absolutely right. tags would be a good idea. Not sure what those two would look like together...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
He denied all the rumor's, which sucks, but honestly can you blame him? He's finding incredible success in NJWP.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
He denied all the rumor's, which sucks, but honestly can you blame him? He's finding incredible success in NJWP.

Thats what heels do. Jericho did the same thing because they want to come in to shock the world. He's coming to WWE after Mania, watch the Tensai video.

Status
Not open for further replies.