WWE Reportedly Signs A Former Talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
If it is true then kudos to him on returning he's definatley has the talent he's not WWE Championship or World Heavyweight championship material but he's a good enforcer type character.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I'm guessing this means Team Johnny wins at Wrestlemania. I hope the current plan plays out and A-Train comes back as Ace's body guard with Big Johnny running the WWE. I still want Otunga with them so maybe Otuna and Albert could go for the tag titles.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
From all reports he has improved a lot since working in Japan so it would be good to see what he could do back in WWE. He is getting on in age so one final run in an enforcer role and then maybe in a tag team role would be good. I would like to see him return to see just how much he has improved.

With him denying the report on Twitter I don't read too much into that. If he did sign he isnt going to come out and mention it on Twitter he is doing the right thing by denying it right away. We will see what happens post WM to see if he has indeed signed.

Andy

Reaction score
Pumped to hear this. I never really followed him, but I've seen a few of his old matches his first go. Always love when WWE brings back the legends.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not sure I'd call him a legend.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Giant Bernard is still playing it down on Twitter that it isn't him. Good to see a wrestler that doesn't give everything away once they sign with WWE.

Edgeomatic

Reaction score
I think they should have given that spot to Mason Ryan. The guy needs a push and has a good size.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Giant Bernard has a lot more talent though so you can trust him to have decent matches unlike Mason Ryan who needs a lot more work.

Andy

Reaction score
Giant Bernard has a lot more talent though so you can trust him to have decent matches unlike Mason Ryan who needs a lot more work.

Mason Ryan had the potential to be Batista's replacement, but fell flat. If the guy cut better promos, they would probably push him a hell of a lot more.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Kinda sucks that I'll never get the T&A reunion I always wanted.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Mason Ryan had the potential to be Batista's replacement, but fell flat. If the guy cut better promos, they would probably push him a hell of a lot more.

He could have been but WWE put him on the roster too soon in too big a role. Batista started off as Deacon Batista, D'vons sidekick on Smackdown and then he was the bodyguard and tag team wrestler in Evolution. He was given plenty of time to get used to the WWE style and work on his inring skills. Mason Ryan was thrown into singles competition too quickly.

Vivido

Reaction score

Batista never had any mic skills, just backstage pull.

I may bit a bit biased, as I think Batista is the most undesevering talents to ever get pushed. Yuk.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Batista is the top draw of the modern era not named Cena. He spent years working the most dates, he carried SD with Taker, Rey,many Edge constantly out, and he never once fucked up with wellness. How is he undeserving when the fans are what turned him and stuck behind him, and he did everything the company needed on the business side? :tap:

Vivido

Reaction score
Batista is the top draw of the modern era not named Cena. He spent years working the most dates, he carried SD with Taker, Rey,many Edge constantly out, and he never once fucked up with wellness. How is he undeserving when the fans are what turned him and stuck behind him, and he did everything the company needed on the business side? :tap:

All he ever had was the Vince look. He was stiff in the ring and he hardly ever sold. His Mic work, esp in his long face run, was horrible, a horrible voice and he rarely had anything decent to say. There's no doubt that he worked alot and all that jazz that you have mentioned, but he was the wrong choice.

His heel turn near the end was a slight improvement but it came far to late. Him walking out only proves he was an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.