• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Gail Kim's release should upset me more, but I'm not surprised at all. Such a shame her talent went to waste.

Chris Master's release doesn't sit well with me either. In terms of work rate, he's right up there with Goldust for me as a guy who really stepped up and improved over the last year or two, and it surprises me to see him go since I remember hearing a few montsh back that there were plans for him. And why, when he already had the "Masterpiece" gimmick which worked for him and set him apart, would they repackage him to be as generic as possible? Basically, Creative screwed him.

The rest don't surprise me. DH Smith has been a ghost since the Hart Dynasty split, Kozlov just could not get over whatever he did, and Melina... I'm just glad to see her gone frankly.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If the reports about Melina bringing heat on Morrison were true then this could actually help his chances of getting a push if he doesn't pull a Lashley and leave cause his girl isn't there anymore. Pretty much expecting Melina to do one of those air out blogs or shoots on WWE. Should be interesting to see who she throws under the bus.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Love her or hate her, she would probably make a great shoot interview.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Which is why I'm looking forward to it cause she has tons to speak about from her real feelings about the state of the diva division since I'm sure her answers she always gave were walking on eggshells. The rumors about her sleeping with WWE superstars, etc.

Other than that I can see Bret Hart maybe bitching about DH being let go and maybe Melina too since he is a big fan of hers.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Knowing her comments could possibly harm HoMo, I can't see her shooting that hard though.

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
Masters was one of the five best guys in the company last year so this is a kick in the nuts.

AF.

Reaction score
Chris Masters, Melina, Vladimir Kozlov

What. The. Fucking. Fuck.

They never gave Masters a chance, Kozlov could have been used as a veteran heel to try and get the younger guys over, they definitely did NOT get their usage out of these two.

Melina is quite shocking.