WWE Releases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Ballack Banner

I should have posted this before but i was so busy posting Media!
ballackbanner.jpg

Rate it and some feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Dont really like this , there is no real focas point to the sig , the text is ok but nothing special. his head just poking out the bottom looks so random does really look good. the main pic of ballack you should have kept it colored so it stands out. dont really like the background either =/

3/10

Reaction score
^^^Yeh he said most of it. The weirdest thing is the head just sticking out ofthe bottom, that seems odd. The text you used, with those special capitals, looks horrble tho, sorry.

There is lots of room for improvement in this one...

Wrestling Station

lol hehe i know coz i told you im so busy posting media!! hehe it was done in a hurry! but yes i agree with all of whats been told, thanks to all the feedback! :)

StaticX

Reaction score
You can do much better then this...I'm pretty sure!

Maloney

Reaction score
His head poking out of the bottom doesnt look good at all, and i dont like the text either. 4/10

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Chris Masters, Melina, Vladimir Kozlov, Gail Kim and David Hart Smith have all been future endeavored today, i assume a few more cuts are on the way.

WWE.Com&WzrOnline.com

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
i read a text message wrong and thought it said Primo and JTG were released, but they haven't been but it's possible they will be before the end of the weekend though.

OMR

Reaction score
and someone like santino is still around....

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I don't mind Santino he's kinda funny, and the WWE can get him to do anything no matter how Blue it makes him look.