WWE: Rebirth by Lethal Banks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
About to read this. I just want to say whoever made that Beautiful People remake intro for SD is a GOD :mark:

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Great job Lethal, love what you're doing with this BTB
200.gif

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Good call in having Roode drop Ziggler as dead weight and trying to give him a go as a single heel. Also big fan of KO taking the IC title from Crews.

Reactions: Lethal and Chris

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Per Fightful:

- It is believed there is another announcement coming regarding the women’s division.

- Roster placements are not set in stone just yet, so you may see some floating between shows over the next few weeks

- There are rumblings that a general manager will be appointed to Raw and Smackdown, thus enabling Triple H to focus on executive decisions and further provide each brand with its own identity

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Friday Night Smackdown #1 Review
- Enjoying the approach of Heyman towards any rebranding that Smackdown and its championship belts may undergo, setting the tone and making it clear that everyone including management is seen to answer to Roman and not the other way around.

- I doubt Roman is happy with sharing the ring with anyone else - I would have personally loved for Roman to just refuse to back down and have two world champions on the same brand. Not the direction you went in, but it is what it is. The only problem with the segment though, is that they feel very similar to what took place on RAW with Bobby and Roman almost coming off as being interchangeable in how they reacted to Hunter.

- The designs of the belt are interesting, they are a good fusion between the old and the new. Both champions getting to choose their opponents is an interesting twist. Naomi and Montez Ford as challengers - personally I don't know if those are challenges or not - but I will see just how competitive they will be as the show advances.

- Bianca winning was no real surprise - even less of a surprise with Sasha Banks arriving. I think we can all guess exactly what the direction of the Women's Universal Championship is heading in :)

- Roode laying down an open challenge is an interesting angle - with the clause that Dolph can't be the one to challenge him. That sort of slight is always going to lead to some sort of extended feud.

- I am all for Kevin Owens beating Crews - nothing against Crew, but its Owens. Kill Steen Kill! Looking forward to seeing in what direction you are going to take him in.

- Baszler squashing nobodies, development and jobber would make a great way to push her up the roster and make her a dominant force in the division. A future long-term feud with her and Sasha - could make for an interesting read.

- NAK! NAK! NAK! NAK! Literally any storyline that Shinsuke is getting a really push, is something I can subscribe too. Well at least in a creative BTB platform.

- Roman destroying Ford and asserting his dominance marks a strong manner in which to end the show.

Overall: A good second show - and very much invested

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Monday Night Raw
June 21st 2021
Winter Park, Florida

(A highlights package highlighted last week's episode of Raw - the new championship belts, Lashley vs Mysterio, and Roode turning on Ziggler to capture the TV Championship)

The camera pans around the Raw Zone arena showing the fans in attendance. The mood lighting is bright and energetic, with the stage showing a crisp look. Fans are cheering like crazy as a small burst of pyro goes off.

Joseph: One week has transpired since the relaunch of Raw. Who can forget the actions of Robert Roode in the mainevent.

Saxton: Or the sheer dominance from Bobby Lashley to retain the WWE Championship

Joseph: Byron, it was an amazing night and sensational to be back. Tonight promises to be yet another fantastic installment of Monday Night Raw

As the opening theme music subsides and tghe fans cheers diminish, the camera pans up to show MVP dressed in a smart suit, holding a mic

MVP: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honour to introduce for you....the reigning WWE Champion....the almighty, Bobby Lashley

Lashley emerges on the stage dressed in a sharp suit, the shiny WWE Championship belt draped over his shoulder. His aviator sunglasses cast an aura of mystique and he canvases the crowd before him. The audience are in a hush as he saunters down to the ring. Lashley poses with the title in the air as some pyro goes off, and he shakes the hand of MVP

MVP: Soak this in. Bask in his prescence. The ALMIGHTY WWE Champion stands before you tonight, vanquishing his latest rival

(Replays of Lashley's dominance against Rey Mysterio last week are shown. They leave out how close Mysterio got to winning)

Lashley is all smiles as he taps the title belt, and readjusts his tie

MVP: Now the question remains here tonight - who is going to the next man to step to the almighty and get knocked down? Who has the fortitude to be destroyed within an inch of their life? Who wants an early retirement? Wow....you hear that champ, absolute crickets. Nobody wants to step to you. Seems the red brand, should be rebadged as the yellow brand

The crowd oohhs and aaahhhs, whilst Lashley just smirks

MVP: See, not even that can provoke anybody into action. This roster is full of......

MVP stops speaking and the crowd starts screaming as Rey Mysterio comes running into the ring and dropkicks Lashley into the ropes. Mysterio sets up for the 619, but Lashley ducks, and rolls to the outside, going up the ramp.

Mysterio: Where are you going, Bobby? As far as I'm concerned, our story isn't over. I'm here to fight you again.

Lashley smirks at Mysterio as he goes up the ramp. He mouths to him "on my time." Rey stays in the ring staring down MVP, exchanging words

The music of Dominik Mysterio starts up as he makes his way to the ring for his match. Lashley turns his head to see who is coming out, then charges up the ramp and delivers a devastating SPEAR to Dominik. He stands over him menacingly as Rey races out to check on his son

<=================COMMERCIAL BREAK=================>

Match 1: Dominik Mysterio vs John Morrison
King of the Ring Qualification Match

Summary:
Dominik shows great heart and courage to say he can participate in the match after being speared. He mounts some offence against Morrison, but the impact to his ribs inhibits his every move. Morrison targets the mid-section with kicks and suplexes, gradually wearing Dominik down. Morrison's cockiness almost gets the better of him, as he slips up and Dominik gets a very close 3 with a school-boy. Morrison has had enough, and delivers a kick to the mid-section followed by a superkick. He goes to the turnbuckle and executes a picture perfect Starship Pain to pick up the victory

Winner via pinfall: John Morrison (7:14)

As Morrison celebrates, and Dominik slowly gets to his knees, BOBBY LASHLEY re-enters the ring and starts to rag doll Dominik in the hurt lock. He thrashes him about and then tosses his limp body to the mat. Rey charges to the ring but is met with a spear. Lashley drags Rey's body next to Dominik's and stands over them triumphantly.

[Video package shows the highlights of last weeks television championship battle royal. It shows how Roode attacked Ziggler with the title at the end to betray his friend and win the match]

Robert Roode is walking through the corridor. He's carrying a long stick, fitted with a mirror. He's checking around every corner and behind every door, seemingly cautious of where he steps. He then bumps into Kayla

Kayla: Robert Roode, Television Champion. Nice...implement you have there

Roode: Kayla, I don't need your sass. You haven't seen Dolph, have you?

Kayla: No. Should I have?

Roode: No, no. That's good. That's real good. Glorious even

Kayla: But I have seen Triple H. He said that you'll be defending your championship tonight

Roode: No. No. It's not in my contract. I'm not fighting Dolph.

Kayla: It's not against Dolph Ziggler

Roode: Oh. Good. Good. Who then?

The camera pans around to show Otis standing there, rubbing his belly.

Roode: Haha. Alright. Easy.

Match #2: Cesaro vs Chad Gable

Summary:
Gable launches at Cesaro with a barrage of lefts and rights, not forgetting the post-match attack from last week. This takes Cesaro by surprise and has him off his game. Gable with several take downs and suplexes. He wrenches in a submission, but his focus is interrupted by the music of the US Champion, Sheamus. Sheamus makes his way down to ringside, and Cesaro uses this distraction to roll out of the submission and start to mount his own offence. A European uppercut, followed by an elevated suplex. Gable mounts a counter offence, but Cesaro just bodies him. He goes for the neutralizer, but Gable slips out into an ankle lock. This brings Sheamus up onto the ring apron, and Gable releases the hold and charges at Sheamus, who drops to the floor, causing Gable to chest-bump the ropes. He turns around into an uppercut, followed by a northern lights suplex for 3.

Winner via pinfall: Cesaro (8:23)

Cesaro raises his hand in victory, then drags Gable back to his feet. He starts to talk some trash, and BOOM, Sheamus drops Gable with an almighty Brogue Kick. The Bar stand over their fallen foe, and fist bump

Match #3: Seth Rollins vs Lince Dorado

Summary:
Rollins is looking to take this match easy, seemingly toying with Lince. He slaps him across the face, then pushes him down. Lince gets back to his feet and advances to Seth, then slaps him across the face. Rollins jags back with a punch, followed by some chops. He whips Dorado into the ropes and with a dropkick knocks him down, but Lince kicks out at 1. Rollins straight away back onto the offence as he grabs Lince in a headlock. The crowd rallies behind Lince, who embraces his high-flying skill to knock Rollins down several times, and making him exhausted as he chases after him. Rollins starts to target the limbs, but Lince is more than up to the task, and starts to wrench at Rollins' arm and elbow. He executes a few deep arm drags and starts to mount some offence. A hurricanrana, followed by a seated senton, followed by a standing moonsault and Rollins barely gets his shoulder up at 2. Lince sees his opening and hits the SOLEDA REL RAY and covers 1.....2.....NO! Rollins gets his foot onto the rope. He's in total shock. Rollins drags himself up by the ropes, and in desperation kicks at Lince's knee, causing him to hobble. Rollins charges in for a stomp, but Lince rolls away, and after another deep arm-drag, locks in the elbow-arm lock. Rollins is writhing in pain, his face screaming desperation. The ropes look so far away. He's almost tapping out. Lince wrenches the lock deeper and deeper, and Rollins' face has now turned bright red. He is shaking vigorously. Rollins musters all of his strength and rolls to his side, alleviating some pressure, but Lince rolls him back into the middle of the ring, applying more pressure. Rollins' hand is inches from the mat and is starting to drop. The crowd cannot believe this. He wrenches further back and Rollins screams one final curdling scream, before he closes his eyes, and KIPS his legs up into the air, getting back to a base where he can swat Lince away. Rollins clutches his arm in agony as Lince come back in for more, but Seth delivers a swift kick to the knee, then the head. This causes Lince to stumble around, and Rollins hits the Stomp. He gingerly makes the cover for 3.

Winner via pinfall: Seth Rollins (21:09)

Rollins is clutching his arm. It's swollen and looks hurt. He looks down at Lince, who is getting back to his feet. They stare each other down, and Lince extends his hand....Rollins stares for a moment, then shakes it. The audience applauds the efforts of the two men tonight

Rhea Ripley is doing a workout at the gym. She's muttering to herself about the white mask that showed up last week. She dismisses it as nothing. Ripley completes her set, but draped over the bench press is a rainbow-coloured fur coat. Ripley lifts it cautiously and again, there is the white mask. RIpley looks around but sees nothing. She shakes her head and mouths that she's not in the mood for games

[Women’s Locker Room]

Various female athletes are gathered in the locker room. Small groups are off chatting, others listening to music, with not much else going on. There's a knock on the door, and in walks Stephanie McMahon

Stephanie: Ladies, I won't keep you for long. You all seek the opportunity to demonstrate your skills week in, week out. That opportunity will come full circle at King of the Ring. We will be holding an open invititational battle royal, and the woman who wins that match...will become the inaugural Women's television champion

[Trainers Room]

Both Rey and Dominik are being tended to by the WWE doctors. Dominik's shoulder is heavily strapped, and Rey is clutching at his ribs. The door suddenly lurches open, and in walks Bobby Lashley holding a steel chair. Lashley unleashes upon both Mysterios with sickening thuds. He ends the assault by chokeslamming Rey through the observation table. He claps his hands and scoffs at them, labelling them pathetic.

Match #4: Robert Roode (c) vs Otis

TV Title.png

WWE Television Championship

Summary:
Roode takes advantage of his superior speed, causing Otis to tire really quickly. Roode targets the knees and calves with leg kicks, causing the big man to stumble. Otis mounts some counter strikes, including a big suplex throw. Otis warms up for the caterpillar, but Roode gets to his feet and drops him quickly with the glorious DDT for 3.

Winner via pinfall: Robert Roode (4:37)

Roode grabs his title and starts to celebrate, but quickly runs away and Dolph Ziggler comes running through the crowd and enters the ringside area, and then the ring. Ziggler is yelling out that Roode is a coward

Match #5: AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs RK-Bro vs Hurt Business
Raw Tag Team Championship

Summary:
Orton, Riddle, Shelton and Cedric all swarm at Omos to start the match. They unload with clubbing blows, leg kicks, body shots, everything and anything that they can muster, and eventually they knock the big man to the floor. The ref yells at them to exit the ring so the match can begin. Styles starts off with Shelton and Riddle. A standard triple-threat then starts up, with Riddle gaining the most ascendency. He tags in Orton who takes control of the situation, with a scoop powerslam followed by an inverted DDT. Orton is starting to roll against Shelton, and calls for the RKO, but Styles cuts him off and drops him with the Styles Clash and covers for 2 as Shelton makes the save. Orton gingerly rolls to the ropes and tags in Riddle, who comes in at a charge. He is taking down Styles, Cedric and Shelton with kicks and suplexes. Riddle hits a Bro-Derek from the top, knocking everyone down. Styles backs himself towards the corner and....TAG! Omos tags himself in and enters the ring. He lifts Cedric with one hand and throws him over the top-rope, landing with a sickening thud. He grabs Riddle with two hands and launches him, shoulder-first, into the corner turnbuckle. Riddle crashes into the ring post and his body folds down in a heap. Omos delivers a big boot to Orton, sending him to the barricade. Shelton tries a snap suplex, but Omos just elbows him in the back of the head. Stunned, Shelton is easy pickings to be lifted up for the two-handed powerbomb and Omos covers for 3.

Winners via pinfall: AJ Styles & Omos (8:53)

Styles stares up at Omos in awe as they show off their titles. They are holding up their fingers with the #1 symbol, shouting out that they will be the unified champions. Raw goes off the air.​

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Monday Night RAW #2 Review

- I enjoyed the opening with Rey and Lashley - also think the portrayal of MVP is on point. I think this rivalry has a lot of potential to prove to be a defining feud in this project especially in the early days of the WWE: Rebirth. I also think that Lashley was a good idea - although I would have included it in the next segment just so that the flow felt more organic.

- Johnny Mundo. Johnny Impact. Johnny Superstar. John Morrison. Doesn't matter what his name is, because he is always a great talent when used right - so enjoy that you are putting him into the KOTR and he will be an outside favourite for me for sure now.

- I enjoy Roode taking on the heel role, but clearly having that sense of worry about Dolph. A nice slow burn, but certainly building up another great feud here.

- Sold win for Cesaro and then the reaffirmation of the strength of the BAR with the Brogue Kick just make Cesaro and Sheamus truly looked like a force to be reckoned with.

- Great match with Lince annd Dorado. I know that Blaine would love to see a match like that IRL - it certainly make Dorado look like a legit contender for the future even if he fails to qualify into the KOTR because of the loss. The handshake was actually unexpected, and it adds depth to Rollins' character.

- Women's Television championship? hmmm interested.

- Roode making light work of Otis makes sense - but getting chased by Dolph adds further fuel to the fire between the pair.

- AJ Styles as a champion is always great - even if it does include Omos. I can see you want to making Omos look like the true danger factor - but he isn't a buy for me.

- Another good show, would like to see more promo work though. I think promo and backstage segments etc. are vital to any projects development. Keep it up

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Breaking: Lethal has some spare time in the next 2 weeks. He has lots of shows to churn out. Let's f'n GO!!!!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Update: With some technological setbacks now in the past, and a desire to get right into this, expect some updates to this thread in the very near future.

SD Preview:
The Women's Universal Championship will be ON THE LINE

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Smackdown.png

Friday Night Smackdown
June 25th 2021
Winter Park, Florida

[Recap video]
{Highlights shown of the new championship designs being presented, the US Championship change, Shayna Baszler's dominance and Roman Reigns destroying Montez Ford in the main event]

The camera catches up with Angelo Dawkins. He has parked his car at an angle, got out and left the door ajar. He grabs his gear bag, narrows his head and starts pacing inside

Kayla: Angelo! Angelo!

Dawkins: Kay...Kayla, I'm not in the mood. Ok? Please.

Kayla: Angelo, you're worrying people. Where are you going?

Dawkins: Where am I going? Where? There's only one place Kayla - I'm going to the island of relevancy and I'm hunting a tribal chief. Now please, Kayla, please, leave me be

Dawkins narrows his head further, and kicks open the door to the backstage area. He starts hustling people asking for Roman. Staffers run away in a panic. The camera pans back to show Paul Heyman coming around a corner, smirking.

Match 1: Ricochet vs Drew Gulak

Summary:
An interesting matchup with back and forth exchanges. Gulak attempting the ground game, but every time he is outdone by the aerial mastery of Ricochet. Gulak attempts a rolling German suplex which is countered into a slingblade. Ricochet goes up high and executes a 630 splash.

Winner via pinfall: Ricochet (4:26)

Back from break and a group of 4 local female wrestlers are arguing amongst each other. They are all refusing to take the pay cheque for the night. Adam Pearce is trying to convince them to take the booking. A tiny blonde looks at the opponent name and repeatedly says no. Suddenly, the Iiconics, Naomi and Natalya hear the commotion and come out of the dressing room. All the women begin to argue with each other. Their arguing is met with an abrupt end with an audible throat clear, and the camera shows Shayna Baszler.

Shayna: Adam, I thought I was feasting on 4 women tonight

Pearce: Shayna I...

Shayna: Adam, if the local rats won't face slaughter, then why not these 4? I'll end them all

Natalya takes offence to this and gets nose-to-nose with Shayna

Shayna: Hahaha, I'll save you for last

Baszler walks off as the women all recover in a huff

Match 2: Baron Corbin vs Mustafa Ali

Summary:
Ali tries as he may to mount some offence, but the Lone Wolf has the superior power game to take him down at every corner. Corbin unloads heavy lefts and rights, followed by a deep six, then end of days for the easy win

Winner via pinfall: Baron Corbin (3:54)

Match 3: Sami Zayn vs Jeff Hardy

Summary: A very even, solid match. Zayn and Hardy trading aerial moves, technical agility, and a flurry of strikes. Hardy explodes with a rush of momentum and hits a twist of fate. He goes up for the Swanton, but Sami gets his knees up. He capitalises on this with a blue thunder bomb for the 3.

Winner via pinfall: Sami Zayn (8:44)

The camera pans backstage. Dawkins has kicked through the locker door of Roman Reigns. He sees a man leaning over a couch with long, black hair. He sees red and starts to wail upon him with fury. Dawkins goes to pick the man up and it's.....a cleaner. Dawkins stands back in disbelief.

Heyman: Angelo Dawkins. The vengeful partner of the high flying fool who dared defy the tribal chief

Dawkins swings his head with venom, and approaches Heyman

Heyman: Oh no, Mr Dawkins, you lay a finger on me and I'll bury you in litigation. I am but a humble advisor. It is my unfortunate news, Mr Dawkins, to advise that you have pissed off the tribal chief. He does not take kindly to idle threats, nor the destruction of his locker room.

Dawkins: I don't give a f---

Heyman: Smut. Vengeful smut. Tsk tsk tsk. Maintain your fury, Angelo, for your tribal chief has granted you an ass beating tonight in the ring. If you're uh, prepared to join Montez in triage that is

Dawkins burns a hole through Heyman

Match 4: New Day vs Los Letharios

Summary: New Day dominate the match with their antics proving a distraction and not allowing Humberto or Angel any chance to get into the match. Humberto slams the mat in frustration and hops down off the apron. New Day capitalise as Kofi hits a trouble in paradise, and Woods hits a diving elbow for the win

Winners via pinfall: New Day (7:18)

Humberto looks back at his cousin, and then walks up alone up the tunnel

Dawkins is taping up, speaking to himself. Muttering. Contemplating. He has a few few deep breaths, before a large sigh. He gulps, then keeps taping up

Match 5: Women's Gauntlet Match
Shayna Baszler vs Peyton Royce

Summary: Complete and utter domination. Shayna just unleashes body strikes and take downs. She manipulates Peyton's arm and stomps the shoulder. A swift knee to the face for the 3

*Peyton Royce has been eliminated*

Shayna Baszler vs Billie Kay

Summary: Shayna maintains the rage from before. She rag dolls Billie, who attempts to leave, but she gets kneed repeatedly in the face and slumps to the floor, and the ref rules a knock out

*Billie Kay has been eliminated*

Shayna Baszler vs Naomi

Summary: Shayna dominates again. Swift knees to the mid-section, clubbing blows to the head, a delayed vertical suplex and a quick running knee for the pinfall

*Naomi has been eliminated*

Shayna Baszler vs Natalya

Summary: Nattie charges in but is met with a raised knee immediately. Shayna then manipulates Nattie's arm and stomps the elbow on both arms. Nattie gets up in pain and then Shayna applies the Kurifida Clutch, and Nattie quickly taps out

Winner via submission: Shayna Baszler (6:04)

Shayna keeps the hold locked in, and this causes Biance Belair to rush the ring to clear her off. Shayna seems content with her work, and makes a verbal vow that Bianca will see her soon. Suddenly Sasha Banks walks out onto the stage, laughs, motions for the belt, and heads backstage.

Preview for next week, which will see Sami Zayn vs Ricochet and Shinsuke Nakamura vs Baron Corbin in King of the Ring quarter finals, and a TV title defence from Robert Roode

Match 6: Roman Reigns vs Angelo Dawkins
Non-Title Match

Summary:
Dawkins charges in at Reigns and starts to flay around with punches, catching the universal champion off guard. Dawkins continues with body strikes and shoulder tackles. Dawkins takes Reigns down and continues some more punches and kicks. Reigns rolls to the outside, trying to catch his breath. Dawkins follows after, continuing the raged assault. He gets too zealous though, and Reigns belts him with a stiff uppercut which rocks Dawkins. Reigns gets back into the ring, as does Dawkins, and this is where Reigns takes over. Several more uppercuts, then strikes and kicks in the corner. Roman then delivers a superman punch, and launches up and delivers an almighty spear. Not content, he drags Dawkins to his feet, and delivers another spear. Reigns wipes his hair back, then stands over Dawkins and starts to unleash a flurry of elbows and forearms directly to Dawkins' head. The assault continues until Dawkins' body goes limp and the official has no choice but to call it

Winner via referee stoppage: Roman Reigns (12:05)

Reigns continues to deliver strikes and elbows, completely ignoring the official. Reigns then locks in a guillotine choke and wrenches it back.

Suddenly the crowd rises as Montez Ford comes hobbling out to the ring carrying a chair. He enters the ring and catches Roman's gaze. Montez's body is shaking as he clutches the chair. Reigns keeps the guillotine in, taunting Ford into doing the action. Montez raises the chair up, ready to deliver a strike, when BOOOOOM! From out of nowhere, The Usos, Jimmy and Jey, execute a stereo superkick that sends Ford down. Reigns releases the choke hold, and gets up to stand over Ford. He motions to his cousins to lift him up, the charges in and delivers a ferocious spear.

Roman stands tall over both fallen Profits as the show goes off the air.​

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Nice way to give Shayna some shine and hopefully get her back on the path she should be as a killer. Also like the use of the Street Profits as a mini feud for Roman. Montez is someone I see as a future singles star but I'm liking Angelo more and more as a singles wrestler too as time goes on

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Update: I really wanna get back into this. Would love for some reviews of the last show if people have the time. I’ve got some vacation time to put things together so hopeful to get up to my first PPV by then

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team