• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE Raw thread, May 18, 2020: I don't make fancy titles

Cwalker

If “she doesn’t even go here” isn’t a shirt this year then WWE is doing something wrong

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I tend to become a mark for anyone when I see a very noticeable improvement tbh I appreciate the hustle

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Chris said:
I remember when Impact changed their website to that domain too lmao I think I was still on my old site tho
When I registered to this site, t the forum I owned previously it was using the impactwrestling.com domain. Whomever owned IWF undersold it, though. I think they got free ads on Impact's website for a month, though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Do you have any idea when the IWF stuff got merged over here? Was that your or nah?

Cwalker

I’d say send her back to NXT for a bit to finish grooming but I don’t think they can do that rn with the lack of talent

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It must have been quiet then bc that was my most active time. I could have missed it in 2015 and definitely would have missed it in 16 or 17...I honestly don't know when you bought the forum bc I wasn't here then though :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Wait I was even a mod during that time so I would have def known unless I just gave 0 fucks since it was a dead forum :lmao