• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw WWE Raw thread, May 18, 2020: I don't make fancy titles

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Or actually they changed their website well before they rebranded the show if I remember correctly so maybe earlier

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm thinking the IWF forums just got merged over quietly if the site was that dead and Ben/Troy or whoever the owner was just did it for the posts and may have mentioned it casually to anyone else in staff at the time

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I shut down my last forum and told everyone they didn't have to go home but they couldn't stay there :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I was basically acting owner, the actual guy wasn't active at all and didnt' watch wrestling, he just paid the bills and it was coming time to renew the domain and he didn't want to bc we had like 7 active members on a good day

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
And I would assume yes Mark did make out pretty good in exchange for the domain. I've been told we will receive free advertising on TNAWrestling.com as well as exclusive interviews with TNA talent. That will start after 4/01/11.