• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Nobody is saying it's right, but it's a WIN! A win is a win. If you get the 3 count, you won the damn match.

Yes but that doesn't make you better than someone. That's the main thing. If you win the match by cheating then you won the match but your not better than the person.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Yes but that doesn't make you better than someone. That's the main thing. If you win the match by cheating then you won the match but your not better than the person.

The argument is moot though, because Austin won their first encounter without cheating. That makes him BETTER than The Rock.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
[MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] I think I'm way behind you guys. The Ryder match just ended on my end...

The Viper

Yes it does. When someone hits you in the fucking head with a chair how is that a victory. It's cheating.

That's what you said on the last page. I don't think anybody is saying that if you cheat and win, you're better than the other person. You were arguing that when you cheat, it's not a victory. When it clearly is.

Sabretooth

Really? Cause you posted seeing Bryan like 5 mins before he came on my screen. And RKO posted about Ryder jobbing right when the match started for me.

Oh wow I'm laughing so hard right now. I didn't know that Ryder jobbed. I predicted that was what was going to happen and I was right.