• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Third. But how does that one make him better than Austin? It doesn't. I answered for you.

Austin beat The Rock clean. Rock beat Austin clean. Their equal

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Little boy please your momma shoulda swallowed or your dad coulda flushed and either way youd be in a proper place .

How are you contacting us. I didn't know hobos could afford a computer.

W-olf

Reaction score
Aw fuck why did I read the spoiler now I know the winner of Team Teddy vs Johnny .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Austin beat The Rock clean. Rock beat Austin clean. Their equal
Actually Dwayne cheated at XIX. So there goes your whole theory. Anyways back to current day WWE.

Henry is killing Cena right now.

W-olf

Reaction score
How are you contacting us. I didn't know hobos could afford a computer.

I could go on and on but this is a LD and to dignify it as such I'll get back to topic .

Go Cena lol .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Henry is looking strong here. Which is good after barely putting up a fight against Sheamus. I hate seeing Henry lose his steam.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Actually Dwayne cheated at XIX. So there goes your whole theory. Anyways back to current day WWE.

Henry is killing Cena right now.

I dont know how hitting a rock bottom and sending a person out limping like a little bitch is cheating

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
What spoiler did I miss about Team Ace vs. Team Teddy?

W-olf

Reaction score
But isnt he still expected to take time off I forgot?

The Viper

Reaction score
I dont know how hitting a rock bottom and sending a person out limping like a little bitch is cheating

You just called Stone Cold Steve Austin a little bitch. Good for you, kid.

W-olf

Reaction score
Fuji
As seen on RAW this week, WWE began airing vignettes for the return of Matthew "A-Train" Bloom. They are giving him the name "Lord Tensai".

We reported over the weekend that the wrestler currently known as Giant Bernard for New Japan Wrestling had been reportedly re-signed with WWE. He denied on Twitter on Saturday that he had signed a contract to return to the promotion after WrestleMania XXVIII as he will be appearing for New Japan Pro Wrestling on their next tour. He also said that he does not know how the rumor got started, calling it "comical." Regarding the now confirmed rumor, four WWE sources have said within the past week that he is returning to the organization, with one saying it has been assumed for two months that is was happening. Furthermore, numerous WWE performers were talking about his pending return at Friday's live event in Montreal after being informed by management of the news.

A source close to creative says he is set for "a big push" upon his return to WWE programming in April as a villainous henchman for RAW Interim General Manager and Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis. There has also been talk of Bloom feuding with John Cena since the RAW Superstar does not have a post-WrestleMania XXVIII program in place at the moment.

Bloom, who will turn 40 years old in November, previously competed for WWE from 1999 to 2004 as a mid-card wrestler. He tore his rotator cuff in June 2004 and was released from his contract before returning from the injury. He would go on to achieve greater success in Japan as Giant Bernard in a tag team partnership with Karl Anderson.

When Bernard was asked on Twitter just today if he had been contacted by any US promotion to be on their television show, he replied with, "Nope." Obviously, he was lying.

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Fuji
As seen on RAW this week, WWE began airing vignettes for the return of Matthew "A-Train" Bloom. They are giving him the name "Lord Tensai".

We reported over the weekend that the wrestler currently known as Giant Bernard for New Japan Wrestling had been reportedly re-signed with WWE. He denied on Twitter on Saturday that he had signed a contract to return to the promotion after WrestleMania XXVIII as he will be appearing for New Japan Pro Wrestling on their next tour. He also said that he does not know how the rumor got started, calling it "comical." Regarding the now confirmed rumor, four WWE sources have said within the past week that he is returning to the organization, with one saying it has been assumed for two months that is was happening. Furthermore, numerous WWE performers were talking about his pending return at Friday's live event in Montreal after being informed by management of the news.

A source close to creative says he is set for "a big push" upon his return to WWE programming in April as a villainous henchman for RAW Interim General Manager and Executive Vice President of Talent Relations John Laurinaitis. There has also been talk of Bloom feuding with John Cena since the RAW Superstar does not have a post-WrestleMania XXVIII program in place at the moment.

Bloom, who will turn 40 years old in November, previously competed for WWE from 1999 to 2004 as a mid-card wrestler. He tore his rotator cuff in June 2004 and was released from his contract before returning from the injury. He would go on to achieve greater success in Japan as Giant Bernard in a tag team partnership with Karl Anderson.

When Bernard was asked on Twitter just today if he had been contacted by any US promotion to be on their television show, he replied with, "Nope." Obviously, he was lying.
That is AWESOME!!!

W-olf

Reaction score
Rock Bottom on Cena more and more does it look like Cena will win Mania and Rock win Summerslam?