• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Raw Supershow Live Discussion 3/12/12

The Viper

Now Rock is talking shit about Cena's mom who I think passed away a few years ago? You can correct me if I'm wrong but this is pure shit and incredibly corny. Fuck this. Sorry Rock fans.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Sabretooth

Well that got me interested in the match. I still go with what I'll always say. John Cena will drop Dwayne's bitch ass on The Grandest Stage. #CeNation

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Awesome stuff guys. One of the best live discussions for RAW we've ever had. I seriously hope you all join us again next time.

Hook

REDRUM
lol that was pretty good little silly with the karoake but awesome Freddy Mercury! Sort of liked Rock's the PG one and Cenas the Attitude guy.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You better.

Oh and #CeNation.

If they end up having 2 matches don't you agree Rock should win one of them? Think about it if Rock wins the first match it just makes Cena look stronger when he beats Rock the 2nd time around, it makes him see he has to be better and more aggressive to beat The Rock. So for months from say the night after Mania to Summerslam Cena starts to get more aggressive and tries to become a tad bit better to over come The Rock once and for all.