WWE Raw Supershow Live Discussion 3/12/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm the one that comes up with the idea of creating a rap but Fuji gets all the credit. Of course

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm the one that comes up with the idea of creating a rap but Fuji gets all the credit. Of course
1. Holy shit. Can you think of anything else to complain about?

2. Don't bother answering that, just look up rhetorical question in the dictionary.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
cryinggirl.jpg

The Viper

Reaction score

Aaaawwww. Boo hoo, guy.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Cena's rap was great, but The Rock just has so much charisma it's impossible not be entertained.

BUT HE'S NOT ACTUALLY SAYING ANYTHING YOU GUYS, IT'S JUST PHRAS......

And yet he's still entertaining as fuck. Go figure

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Poorly pluming a guitar and repeating the same lines over and over again was not that entertaining.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The one thing I've taken out of last night's show is that Team Bring It people will love anything The Rock does even if its glaringly obvious that it was sub par at best, while the same can be said of Team Cenation. There's really no point in arguing whether its good or not because personal feelings are going to cloud everyone's judgement.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
the crowd certainly didn't seem to mind. They stuck around for the entire segment, credit to them.

The Viper

Reaction score
Cena's rap was great, but The Rock just has so much charisma it's impossible not be entertained.

BUT HE'S NOT ACTUALLY SAYING ANYTHING YOU GUYS, IT'S JUST PHRAS......

And yet he's still entertaining as fuck. Go figure

LB, it's obviously a personal preference. It was NOT entertaining at all. As you "said", he's not saying anything. He really isn't. Making fun of Cena's mom? Yeah, that's a great way to push the main event of Wrestlemania XXVIII. As Mr. #Heel already stated, he was repeating the same lines over and over again. The "We Will Rock You" shit was corny as all hell.

Also, tbf, I praised The Rock last week for his 3 history lesson promos. Those were really great. So, I will give him credit when he deserves and over the past month or so, that was the only time that he's deserved it, IMHO.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The one thing I've taken out of last night's show is that Team Bring It people will love anything The Rock does even if its glaringly obvious that it was sub par at best, while the same can be said of Team Cenation. There's really no point in arguing whether its good or not because personal feelings are going to cloud everyone's judgement.
I think my personal hatred of John Cena during the majority of his career will clearly point out my lack of bias when it comes to John Cena. If he sucks, I'll let it be known. But that rap in the beginning was GOLD.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah i agree with Fuji. The second that Cena/Rock started their feud people picked their team and they will be entertained by whatever their person does no matter what.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm not aiming to convince anyone who was better, just stating my personal opinion on the segments. Cena's was great too, reminded me of the Cena everyone loved before we all got sick of him. Pity it likely won't stick around.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
For one thing guys, it's called a chorus.

And for another, as a Cena fan, I enjoyed the little rock song. He wasn't paying guitar like Joe Satriani but I don't think that was the point of it. The point was to crack fun at Cena which he succeeded at. The fans dug it, and they were cheering him on, and through that, he made Cena even more the underdog, which benefits us Cenation members because now, victory will be even sweeter. If you didn't enjoy the song, look at the silver lining that now the deck is stacked even more against us, and now we're going to enjoy triumph more and more.

Also though, "We Will Rock You" was awful. That crap just straight up sucked.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Cena was a total beast at the beginning of the show and that's all. The Rock was good to but I'll tell you why Cena was better. John actually came up with insults to the rock that were true and insulting. What did Rock do... Insult Cena's mom and baby Cena. That's why Cena was better