• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I must be the most positive wrestling fan in the world. Y'all just be shitting on stuff, I like to see the positives and I can find some good in any angle/match/show. I guess it stems from me being easily entertained or it's just an extension on my generally positive attitude in life... but damn...

The Viper

I hate how demotivated people are for HHH/Taker.

I'm so damn pumped for it, it's just beyond my understanding how people feel negtively about it!

I think since last week, there are less haters of the match now than there were a few weeks ago.

I'm pumped as fuck.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I must be the most positive wrestling fan in the world. Y'all just be shitting on stuff, I like to see the positives and I can find some good in any angle/match/show. I guess it stems from me being easily entertained or it's just an extension on my generally positive attitude in life... but damn...
Where's the positives in a guy who only wrestles once a year getting in his annual win?

If HHH beats the streak though, I will mark out like I never have ever before.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Because no one wants to see Undertaker bury HHH yet again. Or anyone at this point. The streak is so redundant at this point.

You can't call it burying when Triple H is also past his prime. If it was D-Bry, I'd agree, but at the least they can even out The Streak at 20-0 and have no one harmed in the process. I'm all for a Taker retirement after this WM, but he's got to get the one last win.

The Viper

To be fair, I couldn't give 2 shits about the streak so I will cheer my ass off if HHH wins. I wanna see everyone's reactions.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Sabretooth

Where's the positives in a guy who only wrestles once a year getting in his annual win?

The Undertaker deserves to come back once a year. He destroyed his body for 22 years. Have some respect

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
its a no win situation if Taker wins blah blah the streak HHH only did it cuz he buried so many people
if HHH wins we get OMGZ HHH had to be the one to break teh streak he is so full of himself
ugh...wrestling fans are assholes

Kross Rhodes

You can't call it burying when Triple H is also past his prime. If it was D-Bry, I'd agree, but at the least they can even out The Streak at 20-0 and have no one harmed in the process. I'm all for a Taker retirement after this WM, but he's got to get the one last win.
When Undertaker literally kicks out of EVERYTHING HHH throws at him and then defeats him with one submission... plus it'll be the THIRD time HHH puts him over! And if you want to get into younger talent, see Randy Orton and Edge at prior WrestleMania's.

Undertaker is on his way out and the only thing he has left to help the business is giving someone the streak. Of course this doesn't apply to HHH but what's done is done, if HHH ends the streak, then Undertaker can move into a Road Agent position and help younger talent that way. It's exactly what HHH said last weeks... "it's time you stop thinking about the streak & start getting the next generation ready to bear the torch.".

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

a.) big draw for WWE and WrestleMania. I won't say people don't buy tickets until Taker is added to the card, but knowing Taker will appear draws fans in.
b.) his one match a year overshadows lots of wrestlers' dozens of matches throughout the year. Otungas could wrestle 100 matches and their added quality still is eclipsed by Taker's one quality match.
c.) it's nostalgic. It reminds us all of a better time in WWE (not that I hate modern WWE). I grew up with Taker and The Streak, so it's one of my favorite things to see each and every year. It takes me back to my childhood, surely you can respect that much.

... unrelated, Cena vs. Miz in the middle of a card.

What will you do next WWE?

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I don't care who wins personally. It is more of a I don't care about either coming back to wrestle at Wrestlemania. They're both legends, granted, but I just don't care about either.

Kross Rhodes

The Undertaker deserves to come back once a year. He destroyed his body for 22 years. Have some respect
We've been over this before, no one deserves to work once a year and put himself over at the expense of the guys working all year.

And shut the fuck up already, if I don't want to respect "Undertaker", I won't. Nowhere was I disrespecting him though, I just believe it's time to give back.