• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
wwe_raw_supershow_rdax_532x344.jpg

20120220_raw_rock_promo_c.jpg

Finally, The Rock has come back to Monday Night Raw! What will the great one have to say in response to the comments made by John Cena last week ahead of their Wrestlemania showdown. It's also the first time the two have been together since The Rock showed up Cena at Survivor Series, will it come to blows between the two?

20120225_raw_jl_punk_dbryan_c.jpg

Meanwhile, interim Raw GM John Laurinaitis has hinted on Twitter at running a rematch between WWE Champion CM Punk & World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. Following the mess that he and Smackdown GM created last Tuesday, will we finally get a winner between the two champs?

All this and more, tonight on Raw!​

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
CM Punk and Daniel Bryan again? Why not? I've also read somewhere that Brodus Clay is scheduled to appear tonight... I'm not sure if that's true though.

Also, I hope John Cena cuts another promo like he did last week... I surprised myself to enjoy it.

The Viper

Reaction score
CM Punk and Daniel Bryan again? Why not? I've also read somewhere that Brodus Clay is scheduled to appear tonight... I'm not sure if that's true though.

Also, I hope John Cena cuts another promo like he did last week... I surprised myself to enjoy it.

I read that about Brodus as well. As I and some other people have said, if Brodus shows up with a completely different gimmick, I'll mark out incredibly hard.

Can't wait to see what The Rock pulls out of his ass tonight. >_>

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
Quality not quantity

True, but they could vary their matches. They could do a tag match with CM Punk/Sheamus vs Chris Jericho/Daniel Bryan, or just add stipulations to the single matches.

If they are going to end this one in a draw again, then why not putting both championships on the line.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
True, but they could vary their matches. They could do a tag match with CM Punk/Sheamus vs Chris Jericho/Daniel Bryan, or just add stipulations to the single matches.

If they are going to end this one in a draw again, then why not putting both championships on the line.

You want them to fucking unify the titles. As for a stip, what no DQ a steel cage? Be realistic

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I hope everyone is joining us for the LD tonight. It looks to be a stacked show with Rocky FINALLY coming home... again and Punk/Bryan II.

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
You want them to fucking unify the titles. As for a stip, what no DQ a steel cage? Be realistic

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say I want them to unify the titles. Both men represent their brand and I'm pretty sure the match ending will be a draw, just like on SmackDown last week. WHEN THERE IS A DRAW, THE CHAMPION RETAINS, so both men would retain their title, but just by putting the titles on the line, it makes the match mean something.

*Also, writing the F word everywhere doesn't make you look cooler...*

The Viper

Reaction score

You have anger issues, son. Calm down.

Sent from my trusty HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Finally the rock has come back home... For the 10th time. But on the upside Punk/Bryan

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
I hope everyone is joining us for the LD tonight. It looks to be a stacked show with Rocky FINALLY coming home... again and Punk/Bryan II.

I think it's Punk/Bryan III actually. Didn't they have a match together a few weeks ago also?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Putting both titles on the line would give it a chance to become the undisputed title. That's what fans would want. If you end the undisputed title match by a draw the fans would kill people. I'm sorry but that's not a good idea.