WWE RAW September 3rd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also

"- Kane and Daniel Bryan are set to reveal their “anger collages” in their next anger management class on Raw tonight. The program will reportedly feature three segments."

Reactions: Snowman1

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Also

"- Kane and Daniel Bryan are set to reveal their “anger collages” in their next anger management class on Raw tonight. The program will reportedly feature three segments."

This is very good news, looking forward to the anger collages.

lileilou

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
lettersfromaprincess.wordpress.com
I'm still horrific at time difference, so can anyone give me a rough estimate of how long it is until Raw actually starts?

I'm probably going to stay up to watch, but I need time to find a decent stream because my housemates refuse to let me add the sports package to our virgin media. -_-

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
lileilou said:
I'm still horrific at time difference, so can anyone give me a rough estimate of how long it is until Raw actually starts?

I'm probably going to stay up to watch, but I need time to find a decent stream because my housemates refuse to let me add the sports package to our virgin media. -_-

It comes on at the top of the hour. :)

Crayo said:
Also

:yes: :yay: :eek:tunga: :win: and shit like that

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just less than 45 minutes left now, yay and stuff.

Also, with Michael Clarke Duncan's passing today, him being a big WWE fan, and being from Chicago, seems a somewhat bittersweet yet appropriate night with the show being in Chicago tonight. As Crayo said, I'm sure it'll be a good crowd as it usually is. Then when the cameras go off, they can enjoy a Punk/Cena match, yay-ness.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
Just less than 45 minutes left now, yay and stuff.

Also, with Michael Clarke Duncan's passing today, him being a big WWE fan, and being from Chicago, seems a somewhat bittersweet yet appropriate night with the show being in Chicago tonight. As Crayo said, I'm sure it'll be a good crowd as it usually is. Then when the cameras go off, they can enjoy a Punk/Cena match, yay-ness.

I hope so, Michael Clarke Duncan is a fucking boss. RIP.

Wonder if Heyman/Punk will happen tonight.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I hope so, Michael Clarke Duncan is a F**cking boss. RIP.

Wonder if Heyman/Punk will happen tonight.

What's meant to be happening boss?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tidus said:
What's meant to be happening boss?

Both of them hinted on twitter that eventually they will be working together (whether aligned or enemies). They're both massive fans of each other, so it'll likely happen, it's just about when.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Both of them hinted on twitter that eventually they will be working together (whether aligned or enemies). They're both massive fans of each other, so it'll likely happen, it's just about when.

Ah okay, I thought Heyman shot that down? or was it just a swerve? :notsure:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I didn't see him shoot it down :O

Well the rumour started online that him, and punk pitched it to some heirachy in the WWE. Then he came out and said he hasn't pitched anything to the WWE. Could be a swerve I'm not sure.