• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW September 3rd 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Tidus said:
Unlucky, Will you record it?

And sorry Crayo. #TeamOptimism

I'll just read the results on Bleacher Report, like I do every monday night :sad:

Hopefully Antonio Cesaro actually gets seen tonight
Hopefully The Miz finally gets a rivalry and hopefully
something good happens to Damien Sandow.
You're welcome.

Lacky

Champion
TheoneandonlyDC said:
Hopefully Antonio Cesaro actually gets seen tonight
Hopefully The Miz finally gets a rivalry and hopefully
something good happens to Damien Sandow.
You're welcome.

I'm sure he will as Santino will want his rematch, but they may leave this to Smackdown. I'm not sure.

I agree about The Miz. Hopefully we'll see something good tonight. Same regarding Sandow.

Asskicker

Champion
I bet CM Punk will do something very heelish since its in his home town to solidify the heel turn. Can't go to it but be interesting to watch.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Not sure if I'll be able to be in this much, if at all.

I'm at my Mom's house, major family stuff going on. I'm just getting on when I need to take my mind off of things. Lots of folks gathering here tonight. Just don't know how much I'll be able to watch or post.

But I hope you guys have a great time.

wk

Lacky

Champion
Wacokid27 said:
Not sure if I'll be able to be in this much, if at all.

I'm at my Mom's house, major family stuff going on. I'm just getting on when I need to take my mind off of things. Lots of folks gathering here tonight. Just don't know how much I'll be able to watch or post.

But I hope you guys have a great time.

wk

Thanks Wacokid, I hope you enjoy the episode when you catch it, I'm sorry you might not be able to watch it live.