WWE RAW September 10th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I think I have to be at school at 8 tomorrow, half an hour later than usual, which is not a relevant difference, but I'm not having classes, we're going to watch a play, so... still on the fence about it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I think I have to be at school at 8 tomorrow, half an hour later than usual, which is not a relevant difference, but I'm not having classes, we're going to watch a play, so... still on the fence about it.

If you watch it live great, If not don't worry. Education comes first I suppose. :eek:tunga:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
That's the thing, there are no classes, just some random play about a book I'm reading (therefore, since I'm reading the book I'll know the story and etc) and I can keep awake during it. I just think my dad may complain if I go to sleep way too late... it ends at midnight here.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Indeed, I complain about my starting times but it's much worse for you UK mates.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Kim Jong Ill said:
Yep. I'm going through with the tory U-Turn, I'll be here tonight!

Fuck school :boss1: :badass:

I'm glad you will be here.

Vince is still MIA, so we need to gather up the troops.