• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Canada huh. It'll be a great crowd, pumped up. Not watching live though. Although on Tuesday I'm not going to school, we're going to watch a play... but I think I still have to be there early so I don't think I'll be here.

Bret Hart is AJ's saving grace as GM, kayfabe wise. Seems like she's losing control and Hart is supposed to be an ace in the hole for her to get back on her feet as GM. Expect something wrong to happen with Bret for that.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
There are a few great possibilities for Bret tonight.

1. Probably my least favorite by some margin - but Vince coming out to him and apologizing in front of the Montreal crowd to end it once and for all would be pretty cool.

2. What I'm expecting to happen - Punk to interrupt him and complain that Bret is stealing the spotlight from the current WWE Champion and/or assault him.

3. It's a bit out there, but an Ambrose assault is always possible.

What's everyone else expecting from this?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I don't know what to expect, but I really like your ideas. I really like the Ambrose suggestion. It's a long shot but anything is possible in the WWE right.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kim Jong Ill said:
There are a few great possibilities for Bret tonight.

1. Probably my least favorite by some margin - but Vince coming out to him and apologizing in front of the Montreal crowd to end it once and for all would be pretty cool.

2. What I'm expecting to happen - Punk to interrupt him and complain that Bret is stealing the spotlight from the current WWE Champion and/or assault him.

3. It's a bit out there, but an Ambrose assault is always possible.

What's everyone else expecting from this?

Would love #3

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Missing it tonight. work training for my part time job at 10am Swedish time (9am UK)

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
That sounds horrible.

It does, however it is actually quite good for me as I'll have plenty of time to get ready for school, and I won't be all moody the next day. The main thing is no adverts though, so much more enjoyable.