• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE RAW October 1st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Swagger is better in the ring, and that's it, in my opinion. Ryder has way more charisma (went from being 100% fired to having New York interrupt The Rock during a promo chanting "We Want Ryder"), he is better on the mic, he has a good look and the gimmick fits him well.

That's my opinion, but Swagger's promos are god awful.

I completely agree. Swagger isn't the best on the mic but he certainly isn't the worst. How would you be to Swagger having a mouth piece? someone similar to Lesnar/Heyman Khali/Ranjin Singh

A lot of previous Wrestlers have had mouth pieces for them, how would you feel about Swagger having one? and If so who would he have?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If he's a face it's hard to have a mouthpiece. Normally you're a heel if you have a manager or something. I would just give Swagger a goofy US patriot gimmick, have him passionate about the US, mention how much he loves it in every promo for cheap pops and then perform his ass off in the ring.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If he's a face it's hard to have a mouthpiece. Normally you're a heel if you have a manager or something. I would just give Swagger a goofy US patriot gimmick, have him passionate about the US, mention how much he loves it in every promo for cheap pops and then perform his ass off in the ring.

Sounds good to me, and I suppose you're right about it generally been heels with managers, I'm a idiot.

I love the gimmick Idea but if the had a very patriotic US gimmick I would expect his theme to be...

and for him to have...

A 4x4 and saw OOOOOHHH.. all the time.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I used to love Road Dogg, damn it. Why does age have to catch up with us. :notsure:

Looking forward to seeing Ryback tonight, who're you most looking forward to seeing?

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
When is Undertaker suposta come back? I always enjoy the hype around his WM matches.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
My Expression.

dInBj.gif