WWE RAW October 1st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
On a serious note, I wonder in what capacity we'll see Swagger tonight?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
He'll come out and attack Cesaro.

That's a good call.

I though CM Punk could be disrespecting JR and starts to attack him and Swagger makes the save? :obama:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
On a serious note, I wonder in what capacity we'll see Swagger tonight?

inb4 swagger wont even be on the show (despite being advertised) just like ryder wasn't in his home town

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I totally see Swagger going like "I am the all American American i deserve to be the US Champ"

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Matt said:
inb4 swagger wont even be on the show (despite being advertised) just like ryder wasn't in his home town

I'll probably get flamed for this but I believe Swagger has a lot more to offer than Zack Ryder to be honest. Swagger is a legitimate decent in ring competitor. Swagger could be a very good US champion (Face) before moving up to the Main-Event scene.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I'll probably get flamed for this but I believe Swagger has a lot more to offer than Zack Ryder to be honest. Swagger is a legitimate decided in ring competitor. Swagger could be a very good US champion (Face) before moving up to the Main-Event scene.

I'm not a great fan of Zack's current work, but I think he has more about him than Swagger does. Yeah, I'm a fan of Swags and he could easily be a solid midcard face, however his lack of charisma and his average mic skills will hold him back most certainly. Ryder is incredibly young (Swagger could be as well for all I know, making a separate point though) and with a gimmick change could easily make it to upper-midcard/Main Event ONE DAY. Contrary to what a lot of people seem to think he is actually a very good worker, and he sure as hell knows how to get himself over.

Edit - woo, 6000th

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
I'll probably get flamed for this but I believe Swagger has a lot more to offer than Zack Ryder to be honest. Swagger is a legitimate decided in ring competitor. Swagger could be a very good US champion (Face) before moving up to the Main-Event scene.

Swagger is better in the ring, and that's it, in my opinion. Ryder has way more charisma (went from being 100% fired to having New York interrupt The Rock during a promo chanting "We Want Ryder"), he is better on the mic, he has a good look and the gimmick fits him well.

That's my opinion, but Swagger's promos are god awful.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
Swagger is better in the ring, and that's it, in my opinion. Ryder has way more charisma (went from being 100% fired to having New York interrupt The Rock during a promo chanting "We Want Ryder"), he is better on the mic, he has a good look and the gimmick fits him well.

That's my opinion, but Swagger's promos are god awful.

Swagger talking:upset: