WWE RAW May 28th 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5160

The video has since been taken down since WWE had the trailer up for like an hour or so and people leaked on YT. WWE removed it since, but yeah, it's WWE 13.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Hey, I failed Physics for you so don't be so disappointed in me :(

:kiss: Dayum son. You sure you failed? Physics I always found to be the tough out of the three sciences, even though I was a wizz at Maths. It doesn't make sense.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Might as well see at least the first half of it since my sleeping pattern is already F'ed up. Haven't had a class in ages and won't until next Wednesday. + My paper is done so I could use RAW to unwind.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
:kiss: Dayum son. You sure you failed? Physics I always found to be the tough out of the three sciences, even though I was a wizz at Maths. It doesn't make sense.

Yeah it's bloody impossible. Think I'll get the credit paper taken off me as I took the piss out of the questions. I managed 5 Back to the future references and on the back put "You've asked me enough questions - why don't I ask you some?" Taking up an entire page before writing the entire first verse of Rod Stewart - Maggie May on the back page before we got told we could leave.

Yes, I know, I'm a strange person.

Reactions: Crayo

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I saw it.. Better be good. Story mode, free backstage walking, etc..

Ah the heck, I'll buy it anyway. :lol:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Yeah it's bloody impossible. Think I'll get the credit paper taken off me as I took the piss out of the questions. I managed 5 Back to the future references and on the back put "You've asked me enough questions - why don't I ask you some?" Taking up an entire page before writing the entire first verse of Rod Stewart - Maggie May on the back page before we got told we could leave.

Yes, I know, I'm a strange person.

Liked since I was literally like this irl :dawg:

I've done so many similar things. On the mock tests (treated mega seriously) I think I answered most religious studies questions with "Because God intended it to be that way", pretending I was the most hardcore Christian in school. Good times.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Last time you actually beat Big Hoss Rambler in posts. A very rare achievement.

I'm hoping to win tonight.

Unless something amazing happens today I'm going to be much more relaxed this time around. I've done my forum HOF worthy achievement. :obama:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
:lol1:

School tests are awesome. What did your teacher say?

"*My name*, I think we need to talk. I never knew you were a passionate Christian, I apologise if the questions offended you but you need to answer these questions with what you have learned in this class"

"I'm not a Christian :haha:"

"I want to speak to your parents."

Literally that.