WWE RAW May 21st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This show is cruising down the road to getting a 1/10

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rainman said:
:cornette:

F*** this company.

You know that Kane was one of the top contenders for Punk's title, right, WWE? And that Punk got over by rebelling against your company? When you have Punk do stupid s*** that all the top babyfaces do, it just ruins their character, especially the CM Punk character that got over because he was something different.

Dammit, WWE, have you learned nothing?!

Creatives answer:....We don't get it. Here have a poster of your favourite superstar. John Cena.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Literally nothing to look forward to now. If the ME consists of Tensai I'm gone.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Men - Don't care too much about Punk anymore.
Woman/Children - Scream for Punk.

Oh how WWE can F*** things up.

I don't think he's even over with the women or children!
He never had an official face turn, he got over as a face with a heel promo. (Take a hint, WWE!)
And lets face it, he doesn't have much sex appeal.

So basically they are pissing off every demographic.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Punk is literally turning into Cena

GoldDust

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been watching, but just not able to join the discussion. Don't want to read through 43 pages so what are your overall thoughts on the show so far?

I have to say I love Santino. He keeps me entertained. Cena/Big Show at a PPV. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Horrible. Love that the two tag teams at the beginning are getting some tv time even if they aren't in matches. The whole Punk vs Bryan fued makes AMAZING matches, but boring storyline, especially with Kane added in.

I guess we have a Sheamus/Jericho fued now. Where does that leave ADR?

And as I type AJ comes out to hit on Punk showing how ditsy psycho she is. I do like her new nut job character though. Reminds me of some of my exs. :pity:

Stopspot

Reaction score
And we are back. What will we get now?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
GoldDust said:
Hey guys. I've been watching, but just not able to join the discussion. Don't want to read through 43 pages so what are your overall thoughts on the show so far?

I have to say I love Santino. He keeps me entertained. Cena/Big Show at a PPV. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Horrible. Love that the two tag teams at the beginning are getting some tv time even if they aren't in matches. The whole Punk vs Bryan fued makes AMAZING matches, but boring storyline, especially with Kane added in.

I guess we have a Sheamus/Jericho fued now. Where does that leave ADR?

And as I type AJ comes out to hit on Punk showing how ditsy psycho she is. I do like her new nut job character though. Reminds me of some of my exs. :pity:

It's fucking terrible

Stopspot

Reaction score
So we will get some H vs Brock build via rebound?

spacewolf775

Jobber
Reaction score
:bury: So the Big show will be fired by the WWE for interfearance. According to last week if any stars get into the match then they are fired he was rehired saturday