WWE RAW May 21st 2012 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
mHqMU.png

[size=x-large]When[/size]

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, May 21, at 9/8c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, May 22, at 2AM on SkySportsHD3

[size=x-large]Where[/size]

Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, VA

[size=x-large]What to expect[/size]

Over The Limit Fallout

haidar7

Jobber
Reaction score
to me, i believe nothing special is gonna happen!!!!!
Big Show & Ace hand by hand and rubish talk then super man barges in and the feud is declared..

the rest of the matches, i dont feel there is anything special... neither HHH nor Brock Lesnar will appear i believe.

Reaction score
I agree. Nothing special is gonna happen.

I'd like to see more of Punk & Bryan feud going.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Big Show in my opinion didn't turn heel last night so I don't get why people expect Cena vs Big Show but it could happen I guess. I'd be very tempted to ditch RAW if Big Show were to be in the main event though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Show did not turn heel. He was forced into working for Johnny by it being the only way he could get his job back. If he will feud with Cena it's only as the muscle for Ace. Especially considering the medical report WWE.com released that says Ace might be wheelchair bound for a while. Of course he will want a big hulking bodyguard.

Stopspot

Reaction score
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wweoverthelimit/2012/john-laurinaitis-injury-report Apparently he was then rushed to a hospital. Ace is such a boss.

Stopspot

Reaction score
And imitating Booker T. don't forget that.

Reaction score
Some more details about tonight's RAW.

http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5018

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Punk/Bryan/AJ fued, Christian return as babyface on Raw and a potential Paul Heyman appearance are what I'm looking forward to tonight. And yes I realise the latter is very unlikely.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R'Albin said:
Punk/Bryan/AJ fued, Christian return as babyface on Raw and a potential Paul Heyman appearance are what I'm looking forward to tonight. And yes I realise the latter is very unlikely.

I don't want AJ anywhere near this feud but it's only a small displeasure. The more of Punk/Bryan we get the better.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't want AJ anywhere near this feud but it's only a small displeasure. The more of Punk/Bryan we get the better.

It will add so much to it IMO. She can make it really personal between the two of them and it adds a different dimension if used correctly.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
After the Punk-Bryan match last night, particularly the "Punk tapping right after the pin" bit, I really don't see how they could kill that feud after last night.

I'm thinking Ultimate Submission Match at No Way Out......in a steel cage of course....because apparently that's the schtick for No Way Out now.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I don't think every match is in a cage but I like your idea.

And I don't think they need AJ to make this personal. If they do use her she can't interfere or be the key factor in a result.