WWE RAW May 20th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
2k forum cash for anyone who can find my Orton jizz pic. I really need to save that to my computer, but so awkward if anyone sees it.
Give me my $2000.00 cash
b524630173b39c8dd0755e39336f0f15.jpg
randy-orton-02.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I want to say yes, but then the comments that I would use to follow that would go back to the awkwardness that makes you want to leave the thread ( :gusta: ), sooooooooo........ yes, you can bring me a burger! :yay:

:okay: *Mindlessly slaves into the kitchen, throws on apron, throws my slab of beef on the skillet thingy, heats it up for a little while, seasons it, puts the beef in between a couple of buns, throws some seasoning on it*

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:okay: *Mindlessly slaves into the kitchen, throws on apron, throws my slab of beef on the skillet thingy, heats it up for a little while, seasons it, puts the beef in between a couple of buns, throws some seasoning on it*

:robbie: A man cooking in the kitchen?? :gusta: Can you brig me some sausage while you're at it?

Dammit. :upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:robbie: A man cooking in the kitchen?? :gusta: Can you brig me some sausage while you're at it?

Dammit. :upset:

:gusta: Thought you'd ask that! Know you too well. It's right here under my apron for ya.

*Lifts up apron revealing a womanly-little fanny pack with a couple of pieces of sausages in it. Takes those out and hands them to you before running back into the other room to make sure the house doesn't burn down.*

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
THIS IS THE MATCH YOU WANTED WWE FANS!

f

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:gusta: Thought you'd ask that! Know you too well. It's right here under my apron for ya.

*Lifts up apron revealing a womanly-little fanny pack with a couple of pieces of sausages in it. Takes those out and hands them to you before running back into the other room to make sure the house doesn't burn down.*

:lol1: Thank you!! :yay:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Obviously the voters, know nothing about booking lol.

Reactions: Snowman1